why no respect for tony white

primetimeplayer10

how come no one is putting this kid in there top 10. in my opinion he is the best pt guard in knoxville. he is lightning quick and has good handles. does anyone know who all is after him for the next level

825488243[/snapback]

Just because his daddy was good, doesn't mean he is going to be. After one quarter of play, I had figured that kid out. When he's driving inside the arch, he doesn't share the rock. If the games on the line he puts it on his shoulders to win it. For example, in the FHS v. BHS game, BHS was down 3 coming to the close of the 4th so he dribbles full speed down the court and pulls up from 3. Doesn't even pump fake or anything just shoots a leaner. If he would be patient and play with his team then yes he would be one of the best in Knoxville.

Many times players that had dads that were good ball players let their dads success do all the work for them. Im sure Jr. is a good player, but he needs to learn to earn things from his own name not dads. Im not saying it is that way, but from what I have heard and read, it could very easily be interpreted that way.

The kid from Karns and the Kid from South-Doyle they can play.

Good player but not in the top 10. Matter in fact I am not sure he would be in the top 10 guards in the greater Knoxville area. Name has gotten some recognition but the flip side of this is the expectations are greater. To some degree he is held to a higher standard which really isn't fair to the kid. Is he a Jr. or Senior? Needs to let the game come to him and not force so much. He is capable of putting up big numbers. So you Maryville guys may find out who he is pretty soon.

Sharp. Whitt, Fersner, The pt. from Fulton names escapes me are all better players. The McGill kid from Central isn't bad either. Saw him light up Halls.