BGA Classic (Mt.Pleasant vs. BGA, Siegel)

wuzMP63

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
He's 35, not 30, and he's goning to bootcamp to become a marine this summer....show some respect.  He's willing to die for you, and all you are doing are bashing him and his school.

825494420[/snapback]

nice guy he is... :D

but honestly guys come on Siegel runs through smyrna tournament, where there was much more competition...this will be the same...Siegel takes it all...

He's 35, not 30, and he's goning to bootcamp to become a marine this summer....show some respect. He's willing to die for you, and all you are doing are bashing him and his school

sry tell me where in my post did I "bash" this soon to be soldier. I just said he looked like a grown man......didn't know that was derrogatory.

sry tell me where in my post did I "bash" this soon to be soldier.  I just said he looked like a grown man......didn't know that was derrogatory.

825494550[/snapback]

you're bashing his team. No need in calling teams jokes, just shows no class.

Edited by FrankL

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
hahaha

825494674[/snapback]

Im serious...our boys like to dunk at the end of games...we taunt other fans and start fights...what class is there in that haha :huh: