McDonald All-American

lchsbaseball

Having watched Louis play 5 times this season, the kid is a remarkable talent and without a doubt a remarkable talent. However, I have not seen him be challenged during a game. I believe that when Williams meets Lanier High School (Monta Ellis), Oak Hill (5 D-1 Prospects), and Arlington County Day (2 D-1 guards)(televised on ESPN on Feb. 3rd) his stock may go down.

Granted his team won the AAU National Title, he had a tremendous supporting cast while doing so. As of now, I do not see him being drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft...he will be at GA next year.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Having watched Louis play 5 times this season, the kid is a remarkable talent and without a doubt a remarkable talent.  However, I have not seen him be challenged during a game.  I believe that when Williams meets Lanier High School (Monta Ellis), Oak Hill (5 D-1 Prospects), and Arlington County Day (2 D-1 guards)(televised on ESPN on Feb. 3rd) his stock may go down. 

Granted his team won the AAU National Title, he had a tremendous supporting cast while doing so.  As of now, I do not see him being drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft...he will be at GA next year.

825506239[/snapback]

When does he play Oak Hill?

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Jan. 17th in Greensboro, NC.  Should be one heck of a game.  South Gwinnett has one loss to a team out of Florida.  Mercer and Williams have the most amazing jumping abililty of any two guards I have ever seen.

825506367[/snapback]

mmm i might have to wander out there for that one...Gordon vs. Williams, i like the sound of this

Nope. As far as I know the only game that South Gwinnett will play on TV is the game vs. Arlington Country Day out of Jacksonville, FL. That game will be played on Feb. 3rd in the Gwinnett Arena.

I just checked out the new USA today Super 25 Boys rankings and guess who is on top once again....Oak Hill!!!

I didn't "bash" gomab nor have I ever....  I love looking at his rankings and posts actually...  I just think that was a stupid reply on his part..  If he didn't agree w/ that part of the post he could have posted "other than the plateau angle taken by Corso"  I think it was a very good post...  But no, his post was that He thought Corso made a great post...  Therefore agreeing w/ the entirety of it.  And as for Jamont and the Delks...  Jamont would Demolish either 1vs1...  Gomab knows that, might not admit it, but he knows it..

825496913[/snapback]

You have never seen the Delks play have U? I didn't think so! There is no way that Jamont is a better player than Reginald and I used to be one of the ones that thought the Delks were overrated! Jamont may be a little better than Richard, but he would not demolish either one.

Gomab refer back to my post about your coments about that matchup! A star studded roster with 5 D1 prospects vs 1 D1 prospect. Its crazy to judge whos better when one team has a terrible coach and no supporting cast. Like I posted earlier, let Northside play Oak Hill and see how Jamont and his new supporting cast would do against Reginald Delk. Better yet see how Reginald Delk would do playing with 4 scurbs and a terrible coach Vs. Oak Hill and Jamont Gordon. Its just not fair to judge from that game.