McDonald All-American

lchsbaseball

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you... I was referring to the comments on Xavier more than anything, as well as the Delks. It still amazes me at how little respect and hype the Delks get nationally and on these boards compared to their talent... All they do is go out and prove it on the court. The have proved it on the court head to head vs. Jamont, vs. JP, vs others such as Top 30 ranked Marcus Ginyard (UNC), etc, yet still are underranked and underappreciated...

So yes, it's nice for once to hear an opinion giving the Delks and Xavier their due...

How has Tyler "hit his peak"? For three years now all you guys have said is "He has no outside shot", and yes I agreed, but this year is a totally different story! He is as consistent as anyone on the floor from behind the arch. Not only has he developed a great outside shot but his avg. ppg. is up at least 8 pts. from last year! Please guys give the guy his due. If you feel as though your guy is'nt getting his fair share of the limelight on here then post about your guy but please don't post something you have no idea what your talking about. You want catch me posting negative remarks about any player from this great state that I have'nt seen in the last two months!

Thank you... I was referring to the comments on Xavier more than anything, as well as the Delks. It still amazes me at how little respect and hype the Delks get nationally and on these boards compared to their talent... All they do is go out and prove it on the court. The have proved it on the court head to head vs. Jamont, vs. JP, vs others such as Top 30 ranked Marcus Ginyard (UNC), etc, yet still are underranked and underappreciated...

So yes, it's nice for once to hear an opinion giving the Delks and Xavier their due...

825496526[/snapback]

Gomab, I usually agree with almost everything you say and I do believe you make insightful and intelligent posts but I have to disagree when you say the Delks proved they were better than Jamont head to head. Yes I will agree that both of the Delks together are better than Jamont along with the rest of North Sides star studded roster. Let North Side play Oak Hill and see how Jamont does against the Delks then and I think it would be a bit of a different story. Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to say Jamont is way ahead of the Delks I'm just saying you cant really judge whos better from a game where one of the players has a terrible coach, 3 scrubs, and one more decent player against a team with as much talent as North Side.

i think gomab was referring more to the fact that the guy was bringing up xavier webb in his post who is also very good, not the fact that tyler and jamont have hit a plateau...you guys always look for some way to bash gomab...

825496291[/snapback]

I didn't "bash" gomab nor have I ever.... I love looking at his rankings and posts actually... I just think that was a stupid reply on his part.. If he didn't agree w/ that part of the post he could have posted "other than the plateau angle taken by Corso" I think it was a very good post... But no, his post was that He thought Corso made a great post... Therefore agreeing w/ the entirety of it. And as for Jamont and the Delks... Jamont would Demolish either 1vs1... Gomab knows that, might not admit it, but he knows it..

It still amazes me at how little respect and hype the Delks get nationally and on these boards compared to their talent...

Gomab...I know you are a hugh Delk fan(and AAU coach). You see a lot of upside and continually hype them. I haven't seen any of your constructive critism towards them as you do against Tyler, Jamont, or others. Why do think it is that they do not get the national hype??

Before anyone gets excited, these are honest questions, so don't throw me in as a Delk hater. I look forward to seeing them play in the SEC at Miss St.

I didn't "bash" gomab nor have I ever....  I love looking at his rankings and posts actually...  I just think that was a stupid reply on his part..  If he didn't agree w/ that part of the post he could have posted "other than the plateau angle taken by Corso"  I think it was a very good post...  But no, his post was that He thought Corso made a great post...  Therefore agreeing w/ the entirety of it.  And as for Jamont and the Delks...  Jamont would Demolish either 1vs1...  Gomab knows that, might not admit it, but he knows it..

825496913[/snapback]

Man you bashed him on a topic about a month ago.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I am here to tell you right now that Louis Williams is one bad mofo. Have played against him, seen him play in person and on tv. He is the real deal.

825506173[/snapback]

he is the real deal...He is incredible...Range, ,can leap, dribble, shoot, play d, hustles...the kid can flat out play by far...he might be the best player in the nation...if hes not, he sure is in the top 2...