It's that time: AE v/s Fulton

AERoadrunners

Considering the fact Fulton has one of AE's former players on their team. This game will be one the best games of the year in the KIL. AE will be looking to make up for the football team lost. While Fulton will be looking to continue the success of the football team. However, this game will lay heavily on the shoulders of AE transfere, Elliot Bishop. E.Bishop will be looking to do something to AE that no other Fulton player has done in history. I think E. Bishop will have a break out game against his former teammates. E. Bish has something to prove to the coach(Coach Mitchell of AE) he didn't like. Futhermore, AE players will be looking to shut E. Bish down to prove to him that Coach Mitchell is the best Defensive coach in the KIL. I'm looking forward to the this game on Jan. 7th and the rematch on the Jan. 15th at AE.

Nothing has change: AE in a close one!!!

Another AE victory over Fulton.

B)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton's gonna hurt your feelings AGAIN!

825499158[/snapback]

Well if its not my good ol friend KWalker! Merry Late Christmas and Happy Early New Year! :huh:

Now let's get down to business; I don't think Fulton will hurt my feelings. I mean, I'll give it to Fulton's freshmen team but other then that, it's all AE! Also, if E. Bish dunk on my boys yeah that'll hurt my feelings. But like I said, it's all AE!!!

Just remember, the B Ballers will be looking to make up for the Football team lost in the playoffs.

Let's GO AE!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

It don't mean anything to the Falcon that they're undefeated now. Watching them play, it's obvious that they aren't playin their best game right now. They have alot of improvements to make. And....I cross my fingers that the AE players and coaches agree with you that this game rides on E. Bishop's back. If that's the roadrunners mentality, then the Falcons have nothing to worry about! Get'em!

I've seen Fulton play and in my opinion, when I. Ray is out of the game, Fulton falls apart. I. Ray keeps that team together. E. Bish brings a lot of excitment to the game, because everyone knows he can dunk. However, Fulton isn't very strong. That's just my opinion. I know they have ballers on their team and I think AE just has more.

Hey, KWALker are you going to save me a seat for this game? <_<

Futhermore, AE players will be looking to shut E. Bish down to prove to him that Coach Mitchell is the best Defensive coach in the KIL.

825497671[/snapback]

Come on runner, you know that coach Wright and his Falcons have beaten you guys late in the season, and in the playoffs for years because of defense. You can argue alot of points for AE, but coach Mitchell a better defensive coach than coach Wright? No way.

hey there roadrunner!

i have seen fulton play a few times and bishop is an incredible athlete

but the player ae should watch out for is isiah ray.......the kid knows the game and can shoot~

kwalker      how you doing?

825503742[/snapback]

Can I say Albert Harris. He will be ready for any challenge. He plays well in big games. Oh yeah tell Coatney to quit calling TSSAA about Troutman. I hear if he continues to make stink Troutman uncle will bring out the facts about the Bishop trade.