Best Coach in AA

BigRoyalBen

Just thought I would open this up for discussion.

My pic goes to the man with all the antics coach Doc Shelton. Even though the man has his moments, he is a winning coach and will be this yeah, no doubt. Look out for King in the post season. With a team full of experienced seniors and the coach of Doc, this team will reach state once again.

Thanks and GO ROYALS!

Big Ben

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane and Marty Sisco at Union City. Father son tandom I think the son is head coach know and father helps as a non-faculty assistant(retired after health problems). The dad won 3 titles at Union City and the team is now 17-2 and has not been beat by a team in the state. Also the coach at Martin Westview is good and the Coach at Boliver. Also, Pete Froedden at DC is a very good coach, wait a season or 2 and they will be a tough team to beat.

Shane and Marty Sisco at Union City. Father son tandom I think the son is head coach know and father helps as a non-faculty assistant(retired after health problems). The dad won 3 titles at Union City and the team is now 17-2 and has not been beat by a team in the state. Also the coach at Martin Westview is good and the Coach at Boliver. Also, Pete Froedden at DC is a very good coach, wait a season or 2 and they will be a tough team to beat.

825504898[/snapback]

Jamie Wilson from Harpeth.

Rick Rudesill-Bolivar Central

825505369[/snapback]

I have to agree with you here. Bolivar had not been to state since the 70's before he came here and now they have been 3 out of the last 5 years and almost 4 except for the heartbreaker in Giles County 2 years ago. Maybe its just the talent but he has turned Bolivar into a basketball town.

Guest catfish-hunter
Jamie Wilson from Harpeth.

825505094[/snapback]

When you can lose players like Josh Goodwin and Shane Dansby and still be as competitive as his teams always are then I think something's gotta be attributed to the coaching.