Walker Valley

muffin

First point: If you are not worried about losing Rogers, Brett, Burnett and Rader, you must be graduating and wont be there next year, because Kerri, I agree, is a an awesome young talent, but minus those 4, well, just wait and see.

Second point: Whose the best team in Chattanooga area, depends on your measuring stick. Some may not measure TOP like others.

Third Point: Please pay CLOSE attention to this!!!

2002-2003    WV won 63-47 : CHS won 53-44

2003-2004    WV won 60-55 : CHS won 78-72

2004-2005  CHS won 76-50 :  ??????

Cleveland is totally dominating Walker Valley every year!  :lol:  :o  B)

I think people get tired of hearing that same old sad song about number of students vs they suppose to win, next year AAA.....etc,etc.  When they get on the floor, they still got to play, whether against A,AA,AAA,AAAA.....no matter.

825504950[/snapback]

Nice Points. Yes I will be there next year. No one said that CHS has been dominating WV every year. Yeah people do get tired of hearing the same old sad song, but when one of the smaller schools hang with or beat a AAA school you guys make a big deal about it. Good Luck to WV tonight against BC, you should win easily.

GO LADY RAIDERS!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To agree with the Cleveland Fans

WV has had an easy time of it,Next year,welcome to the big leagues. No more Polk,Sweetwaters of the world.Not to throw off on there programs,But WV has 1200 kids to choose from.Yes,for the size school,they have played a weak schedule. From what i have heard,they wont be getting the players they thought would come to WV next year. In 2 years BC will be playing for the Title along with Cleveland. Both have and will have a very talented group coming up. Lets not forget OMS and Cleveland Middle have become the two best Middle school Programs in the state.

Edited by volntn

To agree with the Cleveland Fans

WV has had an easy time of it,Next year,welcome to the big leagues. No more Polk,Sweetwaters of the world.Not to throw off on there programs,But WV has 1200 kids to choose from.Yes,for the size school,they have played a weak schedule. From what i have heard,they wont be getting the players they thought would come to WV next year. In 2 years BC will be playing for the Title along with Cleveland. Both have and will have a very talented group coming up. Lets not forget OMS and Cleveland Middle have become the two best Middle school Programs in the state.

825505125[/snapback]

Not throwing off on these programs, but hey volntn, Cleveland has definitely really played all top notch teams. Power teams of the last 3 years: Rhea (19-62); Ooltewah (27-42); Chattanooga Central (2-48) Welcome to the big leagues???? You play whose on your schedule in your district and region. Thats the way it is!!!

Not throwing off on these programs, but hey volntn, Cleveland has definitely really played all top notch teams. Power teams of the last 3 years: Rhea (19-62); Ooltewah (27-42); Chattanooga Central (2-48)    Welcome to the big leagues???? You play whose on your schedule in your district and region. Thats the way it is!!!

825505438[/snapback]

Cleveland probably has one of the toughest non-district/region schedules this year.

I'm not gonna go through all the teams that they play. I think in "BIG Leagues" he is talking about AAA, teams like Wilson Central, Mount Juliet, Oakland, Shelbyville, Oak Ridge, Cumberland Co., McMinn Co., Heritage, etc...etc..etc. Yes you do play who is in your region and district, so why are you talking about who Cleveland has played in the last 3 years? Speaking of the last 3 years, in the 2003-2004 season

Cleveland played Oak Ridge, who's record was 30-5. Also during that year they played out of state teams in Cardinal O'Hara(PA.), Neuqua Valley(IL.), Pickerinton North(OH.), Collins Hill(GA.), and Lexington Catholic(KY.) In the 2002-2003 season they played Shelbyville, who's record was 37-1 and they won the State Title. They also play South Gwinnett(GA.) and Narbonne(CA.). In the 2001-2002 season they play Oak Ridge, who's season record was 34-2, played in round 2 of the state tournment. They also played Holy Innocence(CA.) and Redondo Union(CA.) And this year they have played 2 of New York's best team in Christ the King, the number 2 team in nation, and St. Peters. Thats the way it is!!!

Good job WV on your win over BC.

GO LADY RAIDERS!!! thumb