Best 119lbs in the State

HarpethWrestler171

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ortiz and Pair would get teched by Dunning. It took Dunning almost three periods to tech me and Ortiz pinned me at Kenwood last year.

825506519[/snapback]

So it took Dunning almost three periods to tech you. Do you want a medal? My guess is that you probably had on your track shoes. Dunning actually did tech Ortiz in their last meeting. I don't know what your post is trying to prove, but I am pretty sure that Dunning is the best 119 pounder in the state if not the best wrestler in the state of TN.

yea that just means u were fighting off ur back longer than the 5 seconds it takes to get ur 3 points... either way, he still teched you like he has most every 119 in the state of TN... the point is Whit Dunning is the best 119 pounder in the state, hands down, no argument, end of discussion in my opinion

How did deadman do against Eden from Overton.  Eden is a solid senior who is as physical as they come.  He could easily upset a few people by frustrating them and giving them a good physical match.

825505199[/snapback]

I beat deadman today in Smyrna he put up a tough match though and yall are right he is good but i think i will be tough by the time i am a senior stating the fact that i am a freshman and most people in my weight class are older not bragging or anything but just lettin people know about me

I beat deadman today in Smyrna he put up a tough match though and yall are right he is good but i think i will be tough by the time i am a senior stating the fact that i am a freshman and most people in my weight class are older not bragging or anything but just lettin people know about me

825507033[/snapback]

heck yeah brian is good....but you forgot to mention how he dislocated his elbow..yeah..and he continued to wrestle after..he is tough and determined..he will do great this..just my opinion

Edited by wrestlerguy119

• 2 weeks later...
Impressive list of 119's from Hamm...I'll add Bird from Northwest who has beaten Knight at Tullahoma this year...only loss is to Plunk

Bird is another physical wrestler that could give some more technical guys fits

825507594[/snapback]

To correct you Joe Green from Northeast(Clarksville) beat Bird and almost put Bird out for the season. He might still be hurt after that match.