undefeated teams

rufus22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this website... Oakland is 9-2. So, unless that is a mistake.... they are no longer undefeated. And on the rankings, there is only one team in each class that is undefeated. (none in Division II). In Class A McEwen is 8-0, in AA Raleigh-Egypt is 10-0(they have a big test tomorrow night with Bolivar), and in AAA Franklin is 10-0. That is just according to this website.

According to this website... Oakland is 9-2. So, unless that is a mistake.... they are no longer undefeated. And on the rankings, there is only one team in each class that is undefeated. (none in Division II). In Class A McEwen is 8-0, in AA Raleigh-Egypt is 10-0(they have a big test tomorrow night with Bolivar), and in AAA Franklin is 10-0. That is just according to this website.

825505625[/snapback]

They might have lost games in a Christmas tournament. Some teams count those games on their records some don't. Just depends on the school or coach.

yo mcewen is the best team in 1a! they know how to run the court and they have to great defensive players with diviney and hatcher. this team is very similar to the 02-03 team that had the all-district superstar in cody hall who dominated just like daniel puckett has done this season. This team will win the region easily.

yo mcewen is the best team in 1a! they know how to run the court and they have to great defensive players with diviney and hatcher. this team is very similar to the 02-03 team that had the all-district superstar in cody hall who dominated just like daniel puckett has done this season. This team will win the region easily.

825506422[/snapback]

I would just like to point out that that wasn't me, someone must have got on my name and put it. But I would argue that mcewen is one of the best teams in 1a and has a very good chance at winning state.