Bradley central to induct 4 into hall of fame

MATTATRAB

These are not four players who are going to have jerseys retired, just be inducted to Hall of Fame. There will be only one jersey retired and that one is not for sure, the last I heard. It's ALL based on points, so my guess is that it will be the ones who have scored the most points in the past will be inducted. Who knows how that stuff is done anymore? I know how it is NOT done though.

Isn't all his jerseys already retired? Who is the one they are retiring? Is it his again? What about the other three they are inducting. Aren't they going to put their jerseys up too? I think they should retire Justin Hare and Kellen Pickel. I know they didn't play for Phoenix or anything but still. They were they ballers of our day.

Isn't all his jerseys already retired? Who is the one they are retiring? Is it his again? What about the other three they are inducting. Aren't they going to put their jerseys up too? I think they should retire Justin Hare and Kellen Pickel. I know they didn't play for Phoenix or anything but still. They were they ballers of our day.

825507412[/snapback]

Its not a jersey retirement ceremony,Its for Induction into the Hall of Fame.

These are not four players who are going to have jerseys retired, just be inducted to Hall of Fame.  There will be only one jersey retired and that one is not for sure, the last I heard.  It's ALL based on points, so my guess is that it will be the ones who have scored the most points in the past will be inducted. Who knows how that stuff is done anymore? I know how it is NOT done though.

825505927[/snapback]

The last time I checked they don't retire numbers for the fun of it!!! I think people take it personal when someone they know or love doesn't get their number retired.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think that BOTH Hare and Pickel deserve to have #24 and #4 hanging in the rafters? I heard from many people that ONLY Justin Hare is getting his jersey retired and Pickel is not. I believe that you cant do one without the other. They are both well deserving and if Hare didnt have Pickel than he would be nothing and if Pickel didnt have Hare, he would also be nothing. I just dont see how you can retire just one of those players jerseys, but really who am I to say that. All I am is a fan who watched two great players take their team to state 3 straight times and have a 100-10 record in those 3 years.

Do you think that BOTH Hare and Pickel deserve to have #24 and #4 hanging in the rafters?  I heard from many people that ONLY Justin Hare is getting his jersey retired and Pickel is not.  I believe that you cant do one without the other.  They are both well deserving and if Hare didnt have Pickel than he would be nothing and if Pickel didnt have Hare, he would also be nothing.  I just dont see how you can retire just one of those players jerseys, but really who am I to say that.  All I am is a fan who watched two great players take their team to state 3 straight times and have a 100-10 record in those 3 years.

825523340[/snapback]

They can retire the Jersey,but not the number and still be ok. While they had a very good run and are very good BBall players,We have about 100 other players in front of them to get out of the way first,A 100 years worth of players. It is a misconception that those jersey's in the ceiling are all off limits to wearing that number again,This isnt true. With permission that number can be worn again and has been and is.

Also the Hall of Fame Induction's have nothing to do with Jersey's or Number's. Just recognition and a place on the Arena Wall for all to see.And Honor of accomplishments.

Edited by volntn