Women's Basketball

singlevol

As is with each game the Gleason Lady Bulldogs play, it will be a good one and another learning experience. I really believe if Gleason is playing the tough defense they are capable of, Gleason should come away with the win. But, when you have a goose egg in the loss column, every team is playing extra tough against you to erase it. I don't believe Gleason Girl's take ANY game for granted. Most of us know all to well, undefeated means target practice. It will be a great game!

South Fulton has already knocked one team out of the unbeaten ranks when they defeated Obion Central at the "PIT" last month :D Great Defensive effort that evening on Coach Lee's club.. They should be okay on their home floor this Friday

and knock the Lady DAWGS from the ranks of unbeaten with a district win. As usual it will be a low scoring game with a possible 50 points being enough for a win

BUT When you go to BIG RED COUNTRY as an opponent, wins are hard to come by

They be representing!! thumb

Gleason will be too much for the devilettes to handle gleason by 20+, south fulton will have to pick it up to keep it under 20.

825508944[/snapback]

seeing south fulton play earlier this year against gibson co. i do not see that they could even compete with gleason. either they had an off night against us when they played us or we were a little too much for em but if that is the case they wouldnt of beaten central....i just dont think south fulton is a continuous winning team...some nights they come out to play and then some nights they dont.. considering we beat south fulton by 32 and they beat central by 8..i just dont know... i say gleason by 25....gl to both teams