William Blount

roundtripper78

McMinn Central played The Governors tuesday night @ william blount... and the chargers won a very close game... came down to the last few ticks of the clock... but what i was wanting to say is that The Governors must be the best 3 point shooting team all around i have ever seen! they were money almost everytime they shot the ball from behind the arc

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if David Baumann coached William Blount. I was told he was suspended for 2 games and fined $250.00 for getting his second technical after the Alcoa game. I thought the first tech really hurt his team in a close game. His after game display was a poor representaion of William Blount and Alcoa (that is where he graduated from). Back to the original question--the Eakins kid for WB can shoot the lights out.

Edited by AViper

Eakins is one of the best three point shooter I have ever seen in Blount County, second to lee Humphrey. He can pull up anywhere with fairly good accuracy. A name that most don't know is Mark McGill, he has a tremendous shot. He is only a sophomore I believe. After he matures a little I believe he will be a great basketball player. He forces a lot of shots that don't need to be taken.

I am sure the GovMan could offer a lot more insight on the shooting capabilities of the Governors better than anyone.

Do you know if David Baumann coached William Blount.  I was told he was suspended for 2 games and fined $250.00  for getting his second technical after the Alcoa game.  I thought the first tech really hurt his team in a close game.  His after game display was a poor representaion of William Blount and Alcoa (that is where he graduated from).  Back to the original question--the Eakins kid for WB  can shoot the lights out.

825509043[/snapback]

no he didnt coach that game... he was suspended like u said... but it was pretty funny that the students chanted, " We Love Baumann" over and over again while (i guess it was his wife, or someone i d k who) called Coach Baumann and held the phone up in the middle of the student section.... and back to the shooting, they had one kid who hit 2 shots from about halfcourt, nothing but net... not sure what number

William Blount is a dangerous team, when they're hot. There are games (McMinn Central and Maryville (1st half)), where the are shooting lights out. then there are some games (Alcoa and Heritage), where they are stone cold. If William Blount had any more of an inside game, then they would be one of the better teams in East Tennessee.

William Blount is a dangerous team, when they're hot.  There are games (McMinn Central and Maryville (1st half)), where the are shooting lights out.  then there are some games (Alcoa and Heritage), where they are stone cold.  If William Blount had any more of an inside game, then they would be one of the better teams in East Tennessee.

825509226[/snapback]

totally agree... they are all based around the perimeter... if u can counter that, then your in good shape, or if you just have a decent post

Eakins is one of the best three point shooter I have ever seen in Blount County, second to lee Humphrey. He can pull up anywhere with fairly good accuracy. A name that most don't know is Mark McGill, he has a tremendous shot. He is only a sophomore I believe. After he matures a little I believe he will be a great basketball player. He forces a lot of shots that don't need to be taken.

I am sure the GovMan could offer a lot more insight on the shooting capabilities of the Governors better than anyone.

825509150[/snapback]

I played against McGill a while back and the kid could stroke it! He was a great shooter.

When Mark gets to be the same age as Eakins..He's gonna be one of the best 3 point shooters anywhere.

825509347[/snapback]

William Blount can beat any team on any given day....they are the best of the counted out teams.....watch for them to have the biggest upsets of the year.

Eakins is the real deal when he shows up. thumb

Edited by BBandBBallFan