Loretto vs Law Co

persistant

I dont think it will even be close. The guard match ups arent very close in my opinion and the post match up is EVEN FURTHER from an "even" match up. I may be wrong, but I think Cross will have her way offensively, Stone also will have her way and probably some others.

Good Luck and may the best team win. Good Luck Lady Mustangs.  thumb

Loretto by 20+

825511413[/snapback]

Great prediction on the score but wrong team though.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for someone who is supposed to be the dominate team in lawrence county.let's see you have lost to summertown, and lawrence county.loretto you need to step it up if you plan on going back to the boro;i just don't think you can win your own district playing like this good luck down the road.

When your wrong your wrong! I was wrong. The lady cats played the most complete game of the year, I believe Meek handled Cross and Stone was taken out of her game. Both are great players but I think Coach Muckle did his homework and stayed under control for him. Great job for the lady cats they needed that.

Good luck Tuesday night!

I'm with you persistant. When I"m wrong I can admit I'm wrong. The Lady Cats played the BEST game against us that they have played all year and it payed off. The referees had no effect on this game in anyway. Loretto got kicked at the hands of Law. Co. out-hustling us, out-shooting us, and playing alot better defense than us. Congratulations on a well-deserved win, my Lady Mustangs just weren't ready for the pressure. I think, and HOPE the next meeting will be around the same score but in Loretto's favor, but I've been wrong to stick my neck out and get it chopped off before, so it could happen again. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way, and keep your heads up Lady Mustangs. Great job of stepping up after a big loss, and gaining another DISTRICT WIN!!

Good luck lady Mustangs. :P