Loretto vs Law Co

persistant

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto 65

Marshall Co. 45

It will be a exciting game to watch,both teams are coming off big district wins.Loretto and Lawrence Co. both have good guards and center.Loretto has Leah Stone as SG and Jana Cross as center.Lawrence Co. has Lauren Hudgins as guard and Rachel Meek as post.Both guards and shot lights out from behind the arc and both centers can post up well with great ball handling skills down low.These two teams match up well against each other and it will be a good game Monday night,Good Luck Lady Ctas!

I dont think it will even be close. The guard match ups arent very close in my opinion and the post match up is EVEN FURTHER from an "even" match up. I may be wrong, but I think Cross will have her way offensively, Stone also will have her way and probably some others.

Good Luck and may the best team win. Good Luck Lady Mustangs. thumb

Loretto by 20+

I dont think it will even be close. The guard match ups arent very close in my opinion and the post match up is EVEN FURTHER from an "even" match up. I may be wrong, but I think Cross will have her way offensively, Stone also will have her way and probably some others.

Good Luck and may the best team win. Good Luck Lady Mustangs.  thumb

Loretto by 20+

825511413[/snapback]

Rachel Meek is coming back to old form, if she does not get into foul trouble she can handle Cross. Hudgins can shoot and if she is hot she will fill it up. Stone has been off some what when I have seen her, great player though, and she is at her house.

Loretto by 4 in OT

I'm not in anyway trying to be a smart allec, but being able to "handle" somebody requires stopping them "without" fouling. As I said, without fouling and banging her up, Meek CAN'T stop her. No offense to Meek, she' s a decent ball player, but Jana is way above decent. I dont know what games you saw Leah that she was off but..... I don't remember that game. You may be referring to "off" meaning OFFENSIVELY but when she is "not on" offensively she does a great job of stepping up the other aspects of her game. Thats what makes her such a "key" player.

As I said, good luck to BOTH teams, and may the BETTER team win.

Good Luck Lady Mustangs. thumb

If you like basketball and are not supporting another team that is playing tonight, you should make the trip to Loretto and see this game. I am so proud to say that both of these teams are from my county, that I could burst. (After my third hotdog tonight I just may :D ) While I am and will always be a L.C.H.S fan, I know and respect the girls, coach and parents of Loretto. They are proud and should be. While I hope and trust the Lady Cats will come out on top, all I can guarantee is this ... "The Winning Coach Will Be A Red Head" :D

kw

If you like basketball and are not supporting another team that is playing tonight, you should make the trip to Loretto and see this game.  I am so proud to say that both of these teams are from my county,  that I could burst.  (After my third hotdog tonight I just may  :D )  While I am and will always be a L.C.H.S fan, I know and respect the girls, coach and parents of Loretto. They are proud and should be.  While I hope and trust the Lady Cats will come out on top, all I can guarantee is this ...  "The Winning Coach Will Be A Red Head"  :D

kw

825513235[/snapback]

LOL, Loretto's coach is prettier and younger. As far as the game, Loretto should win.

Its over,Lawrence Co. defeated the Lady Mustangs with ease despite all those who said they didn't have a chance .The final score is 67-47.Good Job Lady Cats and good luck tomorrow at Columbia Central.

Top Three Scoring Leaders:

LCHS

Hudgins-20pts

Meek-17pts

Lampley,Rochelle-9pts each

Loretto

Cross-12pts

Hannah-11pts

Stone,Birdishaw-9pts each