Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Oakland[/url'>' date='Jan 11 2005 - 10:44 AM']ok i have changed my mind with the ap rankings coming out. i dont want siegel to lose again till they come to oakland january 18th and hopefully by then oakland will be in the top 5 as well and it could be a battle of top 5 teams. if they dont pack oakland in january 18th for this one, i dont know what will

825514683[/snapback]

good luck to siegel tonight. you fellas better keep that #1 ranking till you get to Oakland :justwrestle:

yes fellas it has been quite a while since my last post...but i have still been attending all the basketball games that siegel has played, and they are playing the best ball i have ever seen them play. their defense is getting better every game, and their offense continues to look more and more effective....tonight will be a very tough game for siegel, but i see them coming up victorious when they pull away in the 2nd half...its gonna be a DOOZY!!!

siegel by 9

Guest region4fan

hey Let em Play....I will Find you tonight!! But will you find me??

Congrats Siegel...on the number 1. Hard work, good coaching, talent, and desire...pays off doesn't it?? WAY TO GO< and good luck tonight!

Edited by region4fan