Ooltewah vs. Central 2

i bet he was there to see randal smith, or maybe matt glab just cuz he's so big.....courtney and curtis are good but i don't see them going to utc right out of high school.....maybe after a few years of junior college......

and back to the topic ooltewah vs central....central shot the lights out against soddy: 13 3's ....if they can do that they can deffinatly beat ooltewah

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could be there to see White cause he can play a gaurd or 3 position in college. Or of course it could be Glab cause of his size but I don't see him at the next level. Brown could definately play at the next level, another possibility. But I actually think he was just there to watch the game cause he and Ooltewah's Coach Baker are good friends.

Simonzander you say that if Central hits threes like they did against Soddy then they will definately beat Ooltewah? But yet Soddy still beat them after hitting 13 3's and we know about the Soddy - Ooltewah game. Seems to me like after the Ooltewah loss, most people have dropped them off the radar. I will be the first to tell you that Red Bank is one of the three best teams in the District and will beat Soddy next time around.

no indepth i was saying they CAN beat them.....sorry about that i didn't mean to confuse anybody but they deffinatly Have the ability to beat ooltewah....i think anyone in the district can beat anyone on any given night....just who wants the win the most and who gets hot.....i don't think you can drop soddy off the radar yet indepth.....we'll see how they do against cumberland tomorow and brainerd friday.

Edited by simonzander72

no indepth i was saying they CAN beat them.....sorry about that i didn't mean to confuse anybody but they deffinatly Have the ability to beat ooltewah....i think anyone in the district can beat anyone on any given night....just who wants the win the most and who gets hot.....i don't think you can drop soddy off the radar yet indepth.....we'll see how they do against cumberland tomorow and brainerd friday.

825513722[/snapback]

I was referring to Ooltewah dropping off the radar.

He could be there to see White cause he can play a gaurd or 3 position in college. Or of course it could be Glab cause of his size but I don't see him at the next level. Brown could definately play at the next level, another possibility. But I actually think he was just there to watch the game cause he and Ooltewah's Coach Baker are good friends.

Simonzander you say that if Central hits threes like they did against Soddy then they will definately beat Ooltewah? But yet Soddy still beat them after hitting 13 3's and we know about the Soddy - Ooltewah game. Seems to me like after the Ooltewah loss, most people have dropped them off the radar. I will be the first to tell you that Red Bank is one of the three best teams in the District and will beat Soddy next time around.

825513647[/snapback]

We were speculating at the game about this as well. I would say that since Courtney White is having to play out of position this year at 4 since they have such a small team he was possibly looking at him as a 2 or 3 guard, which is his natural position, IMHO.