Glencliff Eligibility?

DrCross

Lots of wierd things go on at the Cliff. They once tried to pay a player who had already participated in four years of BB in Metro area schools. Lots of question marks with that program. I would consider them the UNLV (Tarkanian era no less) of the Nashville schools.

In fairness to them they have taken away and redistributed so much of that school zone to Hillsboro it's easy to see why they have fallen off. Have you noticed what Hillsoboro has done lately? I would say that school is 50% foreign kids at that school kick balls instead of shoot them (soccer that is) so they need to go the high school "jr. college route".

If it would not have been for Jamont the drop off would have been much longer.

Edited by BigPoppa

Believe me I am just as baffled as you. From what I understand they went to some local school nashville academy and got their grades up???? They were at summer school this summer @ Glencliff. It will be interesting to see the Whites Creek vs Glencliff game. Its a shame they only have on semester left in their career. But definitely an interesting move by Glencliff.