Congratulations Coach Gary Rankin

QueenBee

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Strange that I haven't seen anything about this in the DNJ.  Particularly for a paper that is so biased toward Riverdale.  I would have expected to see a huge headline on the front page.  :huh:

825521772[/snapback]

I hear Steve heath is busy writing the movie screenplay. Wonder if they will ask me to play Rankin?

Guest region4fan
Riverdale[/url]' date='Jan 16 2005 - 04:10 PM']REgion would get in the middle of a big game and get distracted by someone in a nurse's uniform.  Imagine his surprise when it turns out to be Croach.

825522114[/snapback]

ahahahaha...and the WORST part is knowing Old Croach would strip it off........... :o:)

Riverdale[/url]' date='Jan 16 2005 - 04:42 PM']Given region's track record of rating football teams, I wonder how attractive Marla really is.  It may be that she is really Croach.

825522187[/snapback]

Ouch again. Where are all these put downs coming from because they are some good ones.

Guest region4fan
Riverdale[/url'>' date='Jan 16 2005 - 04:42 PM']Given region's track record of rating football teams, I wonder how attractive Marla really is.  It may be that she is really Croach.

825522187[/snapback]

Now you are slamming on a fellow Riverdale supporter.

Poor Croach.....he may just turn on you guys for that crack.

And when he turns.....while streaking....well , either direction is not pleasant. :o