J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Yea, I root for the Jets, not whoever my favorite Michigan player plays for.

825521169[/snapback]

What?????? You have me confused with someone else. I hate Michigan. BUT... I must admit I only like the Jets though b/c of Chad Pennington being from Tennessee.

Guest region4fan
darn, that stinks. Oh well, can't win em all I guess. Not bad for a 8 point favorite who barely squeeked into the playoffs.

825521227[/snapback]

Jets gave them a run. they didn't quit when they got down. Fought like a demon. Bet that kicker feels like crap.

Guest region4fan

man I hate it when the camera crew just focuses on the losing team trying to catch them crying.................stinks. But if the Colts can make a run.........Steelers don't look so invincible anymore. :D

Guest region4fan
This was a great game. How does a veteran like Doug Brien miss two FG's that are in his range?

825521234[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing. Guess his job is now in LIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man I hate it when the camera crew just focuses on the losing team trying to catch them crying.................stinks.  But if the Colts can make a run.........Steelers don't look so invincible anymore. :D

825521237[/snapback]

If the Colts get through Foxboro, I think they can pack their bags for Jacksonville!