What is your practice like?

ZekeJones

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We go from 2:30 until 10pm. First, I like to feed the guys gun powder. It works for dogs that are fighters, I thought why not wrestlers? Then I tell one that the other was talking trash about the other one's mother. I do this about 15 times just to start the rumbling. They dog fight for about 2 or 3 brutal hours. Then I get my bullwhip and give lashes to the loser of the fights. After that, we have grudge matches that can'y end until someone gives up. After that, I make them run sprints and buddy carries until 10 pm. Then we do homework. It's grueling, but somebody's gotta do it. :rolleyes:

We go from 2:30 until 10pm.  First, I like to feed the guys gun powder.  It works for dogs that are fighters, I thought why not wrestlers?  Then I tell one that the other was talking trash about the other one's mother.  I do this about 15 times just to start the rumbling.  They dog fight for about 2 or 3 brutal hours. Then I get my bullwhip and give lashes to the loser of the fights.  After that, we have grudge matches that can'y end until someone gives up.  After that, I make them run sprints and buddy carries until 10 pm.  Then we do homework.  It's grueling, but somebody's gotta do it. :rolleyes:

825522313[/snapback]

bullwhips and gunpowder.... lmao

That was our secret ingredient that I was trying to keep hush.  Great job Hulkster, now everyone knows ALL of our secrets.  I think I'll let it set out at room temperature a little longer, just to give it more of a kick.

825522505[/snapback]

Ronnie,

Sometimes I worry about you man. I like the raw meet though :lol: .

We go from 2:30 until 10pm.  First, I like to feed the guys gun powder.  It works for dogs that are fighters, I thought why not wrestlers?  Then I tell one that the other was talking trash about the other one's mother.  I do this about 15 times just to start the rumbling.  They dog fight for about 2 or 3 brutal hours. Then I get my bullwhip and give lashes to the loser of the fights.  After that, we have grudge matches that can'y end until someone gives up.  After that, I make them run sprints and buddy carries until 10 pm.  Then we do homework.  It's grueling, but somebody's gotta do it. :D

825522313[/snapback]

Wow coach, Thats a long a@$ practice. I usually go to bed at 10:30. lol