who will win 13-AA?

treefitty74

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could pick between three teams in my opinion to win 13AA. Gibson Co. Westview or OC...not in any particular order. Even though the district will be held at Gibson Co. this year, they are not gauranteed the championship unless they play like they did against Westview or Livingston Academy. Then they will be hard to beat. They have been so up and down this year, its anyones guess how they will play on any given night. I will have my supply of PUKE BAGS for sure, just in case!

I totally disagree I hope your right but i dont agree. This is anyones district and region from the top 4 in 13AA. Westview and Obion will bring the 75% of the populations in Martin and Troy along with every gibson county fan in the nation attending but I dont see it being at gibson county being a "BIG" advantage. Teams in 13aa most of the time lose at home and win on the road, thats the case this year at least. We will see thou    I hope your right though <_<

825528511[/snapback]

That's a good one......Westview can't get more than 200 people out to watch the kids play now, :blink:

75% is pushing it a little......