Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

For you to say that Eagleville is a less-than-average team I am going to assume you have not seen them play. I will guarantee you they are an above-average team, by far better than less-than-average. They have had alot of ballgames right in their grasp but had them slip away due mostly to inexperience. They could easily have two wins over Richland, a win over Cornersville, a win over Moore Co., and a win over Huntland. Every single one of those games were decided by the last couple possessions. If you want to discredit Richland, find some other source of evidence.

825525136[/snapback]

Community 50 - Eagleville 49.

End of that discussion.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community 50 - Eagleville  49.

End of that discussion.

825525697[/snapback]

End of that discussion"? Do all the high school teams in the state know that the season is already over? I don' t think they do because they are still practicing. You don't say End of discussion until District and Region tournaments. I let outcomes do the talking. Records are by no means always the tell-all about how good a teams is. Eagleville is a good basketball team that hasn't put it all together yet. If they put it all together at tournament time I'll let that do the talking.