Soddy Daisy Vs. Hixson

HotSauce11

You must not have been a good enough athlete.

825536665[/snapback]

As a matter of fact, I played 3 sports in middle school and made the all county team in two of them. In high school I lettered in 3 sports for two years, one sport for 3 years. The deniron and Nokona one/two punch gets old. U2 are know it all wanna bes. Probably "rejects" who feel better by your put downs for others. Nokona is angry because his school is mediocre. deniron is just a sorehead with an axe to grind.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle school all county. wow... heck of an athlete. what happened in high school? all region? all state? if not, then you don't matter anymore.

i happen to know that one of the two people you are calling rejects is a state champion. have you ever been a state champion? not at red bank... doubt it.

Middle school all county. wow... heck of an athlete. what happened in high school? all region? all state? if not, then you don't matter anymore.

i happen to know that one of the two people you are calling rejects is a state champion. have you ever been a state champion? not at red bank... doubt it.

825539381[/snapback]

Dunno what nokona won a state championship in but just for the record I was region champion and 3rd in state junior year and region runner up and 2nd in state senior year. Guess that's not quite all-county but I wasn't in a county school during "junior high" school.

As a matter of fact, I played 3 sports in middle school and made the all county team in two of them. In high school I lettered in 3 sports for two years, one sport for 3 years. The deniron and Nokona one/two punch gets old.  U2  are know it all wanna bes. Probably "rejects" who feel better by your put downs for others. Nokona is angry because his school is mediocre. deniron is just a sorehead with an axe to grind.

825538183[/snapback]

lionheart: seriously, you think i know denlron??? i don't even know the guy, and he doesn't know me.

yes hotsauce is right, i have my ring in golf, and some wins under my belt in a individual/team sport... and yes, i too, had some all-county status in middle school, but honestly can you count middle school?? i dont think so, and i'm not being harsh, but mmb has a heck of a lot more stature than you do my friend, anyday of the week! and yes i happen to know him too!

lionheart: seriously, you think i know denlron??? i don't even know the guy, and he doesn't know me.

yes hotsauce is right, i have my ring in golf, and some wins under my belt in a individual/team sport... and yes, i too, had some all-county status in middle school, but honestly can you count middle school?? i dont think so, and i'm not being harsh, but mmb has a heck of a lot more stature than you do my friend, anyday of the week! and yes i happen to know him too!

825540007[/snapback]

I believe his point was that he was a good athlete entering high school and was still denied attendance to Soddy. I went to soddy, i don't know any athlete's or cheerleaders that were really zoned for hixson that got into soddy?! If you can name two from each category i would be very amazed!

wow. this is ridiculous. hixson is a good school, as is soddy. both are better than red bank in my opinion as far as the quality of the student body. lionheart, no one cares about all county any more, unless you are still in middle school. nokona is a state champion and there are still plenty more quality athletes at hixson. second, hixson really shouldn't even be able to compete with soddy when you look at the population difference within schools. That shows that they try to just play up a level.

Bottom line: Who cares about this topic anymore? The soddy and hixson game was over a week ago, and it doesn't look like mcneil will be punished anymore. That's all there is to it, so the topic should be pretty much done.

I'm still wondering what good ole cardsfan said to get edited...

I believe his point was that he was a good athlete entering high school and was still denied attendance to Soddy. I went to soddy, i don't know any athlete's or cheerleaders that were really zoned for hixson that got into soddy?! If you can name two from each category i would be very amazed!

825540721[/snapback]

HotSauce, I am glad you are level headed enough to point out the reason for my middle school statement. Deniron had said I must not have been a good enough athlete to get a hardship approval to Soddy. I was just making the point that I was a good athlete in middle school and would have been accepted if that was the criteria used. I did not go into my awards and recognitions, just that I did letter in 3 sports for 2-3 seasons each in high school. I also think it is interesting that these "all stars" missed the point about both principals (that means both) and central office must approve the hardship for a student to go out of zone. Just a minor fact that got over looked by our local experts. They just direct attention to whatever beef they want to try to justify.