Pickett Co.

TigersBball42

Clarkrange? I didn't realize they had a basketball team. And they beat Pickett Co.?

Boy -- I bet that made them feel good. You guys need to quit playing those tough teams -- it's going to hurt your record.

Hey -- I saw your asst. coach and some nerdy guy at the Temple game tonight. They sure drove a long way to check out their competition in a week and a half.

I hope we made a good impression on them and made them feel right at home.

It was sort of a typical game against CCS -- I hope they weren't too disappointed in what they saw. I bet it was sort of letdown of what they're used to seeing on a daily basis, huh?

Oh well, I guess we're 'cooked' now that they got to see all of our plays and stuff.

Clarkrange? I still can't get over that one.

Are you sure they have a basketball team and that they actually beat the boyz from birdtown? Wow! I won't be able to sleep tonight now with all of this on my mind.

Clarkrange? I didn't realize they had a basketball team. And they beat Pickett Co.?

Boy -- I bet that made them feel good. You guys need to quit playing those tough teams -- it's going to hurt your record.

Hey -- I saw your asst. coach and some nerdy guy at the Temple game tonight. They sure drove a long way to check out their competition in a week and a half.

I hope we made a good impression on them and made them feel right at home.

It was sort of a typical game against CCS -- I hope they weren't too disappointed in what they saw. I bet it was sort of letdown of what they're used to seeing on a daily basis, huh?

Oh well, I guess we're 'cooked' now that they got to see all of our plays and stuff.

Clarkrange? I still can't get over that one.

Are you sure they have a basketball team and that they actually beat the boyz from birdtown? Wow! I won't be able to sleep tonight now with all of this on my mind.

825526028[/snapback]

You have got a mind,could have fooled me. <_<:lol:

Yeah, Joseph Bailey is way too much for any team in 1A to handle. They are very well coached and athletic as all get out. Upsets do happen during the season and especially in some of those old gyms in the upper cumberland area where it seems that you are playing 5 on 8 (of course counting the officials). Its a lot tougher enviroment playing away from home in this area. In Chattanooga, especially at a private school, you won't get enough people in there to put out a fire. Upsets do happen and though I've not seen Clarkrange play this year, they usually have some athletes and when they are on they can be tough, especially up there. By the way, you weren't very specific, you said you didn't know that Clarkrange even had a basketball team. Well they do have one actually, their girls have won 7 state championships and their coach and the program was the cover story for the "Tennessean" today. Though their boys aren't as prominant they still turn out some athletes. So to you all people that have your collective noses shoved up Temple's rear, the state championship will be in the small lil town of Byrdstown this year, bet on it.

Yo -- TennyGuy , it was just a joke. Get it?

I was just having some fun, man.

Don't take it so personal. Geez.

I was just inspired to write something and that's the way it came out.

Don't have some kind of allergic reaction to something someone says, dude.

Oh -- and by the way, who is Joseph Bailey? Is he some kind of comedian or something? Man, I can't handle those guys and I'm sure no one else in 1A can handle 'em either.

You guys play 8 man basketball up there in Cumberland? Wow, I wish we could do that down here, man. That would be fun, dude. And are we really going to have a fire in Chattanooga? I believe it's against the law to set fires, man.

And you talk about an upset. I had the worst upset stomach this morning -- aw man -- it hurts just thinking about it again. And so, yes -- you're right -- upsets do happen. And I'm sure it's no different in Clarkrange.

Oh man -- how in the world can anyone stick their nose up someone's rear?

Dude, that is so nasty to even think about that one.

Oh man, sorry I got to go -- I'm getting another 'upset' stomach.

I got to go visit my friend --- 'John'.

825526115[/snapback]

Playing with that pea size brain again.

Oh -- and by the way, who is Joseph Bailey? Is he some kind of comedian or something? Man, I can't handle those guys and I'm sure no one else in 1A can handle 'em either.

You guys play 8 man basketball up there in Cumberland? Wow, I wish we could do that down here, man. That would be fun, dude. And are we really going to have a fire in Chattanooga? I believe it's against the law to set fires, man.

And you talk about an upset. I had the worst upset stomach this morning -- aw man -- it hurts just thinking about it again. And so, yes -- you're right -- upsets do happen. And I'm sure it's no different in Clarkrange.

825526115[/snapback]

Speaking of the John, your posts come straight from one because they aren't nothing but crap.

825526115[/snapback]

DunKmAsTeR,

I hope you are feeling better, when someone is sick

they might say things they did not intend to say.

If you want respect you have to show respect.