Giles Co. 94 Marshall Co. 40

Guest catfish-hunter

I assure you, all the starters were gone well before the 3rd quarter was even half-way over.

825527644[/snapback]

Catfish

I will never put stock into anyone who says that Logan Pierce will play in more NCAA Tournament games than Tyler Smith. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL... :P:DB):lol:

thumb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see you and your buddies on Fri., neely. I'll be there early to watch the girls' JV game at 3:30 or so. I'll be in my customary position behind the scoring table. Several people from Page are coming to watch Tyler drain some threes and maybe a token dunk or 2. Have a little mercy, Coach Holt.

Guest catfish-hunter
poor catfish dont you ever just give up man. you need to just face it...Tyler Smith is good, better than anyone sycamore has ever had. anyway all this hatin on him really aint helping anything cause your team aint goin to state anyway. sycamore and their huge student section, which consists of about 20 people, will drive all the way down to b-town and get all ticked off again when they see the keys start shakin in the 3rd quarter. its just plain stupid to keep posting bad things about a team that will beat yours just as bad as they did marshall county last night. you need to quit hatin and just get yourself ready for that long useless trip to bolivar again. maybe this sound will bring back some good ole memories for you....oooohhhhhhh..ooooohohhhhhhh..oooooohhhhhh B-TOWN TIGERS!!

ahhhhh dont that chant just give you the chills. you'll be hearin it again soon...if you make it that far.

825526708[/snapback]

You are the same clown who got on here saying that Bolivar would beat Sycamore by like 40-points in last year's sub-state. The truth of the matter is that Bolivar was fortunate to pick up a "W" in that game and if you don't believe that then why don't you just go and ask your head coach, Rick Rudesil. He is your own head coach and he told me himself that he wishes that his team played as hard as Sycamore does. I'd spot Giles County 20-points and they would not beat Sycamore as bad as they did Marshall Co. last night. PageMan, Tyler ain't going to be draining any three's. His outside game is a JOKE!!! Wade and his pep club buddies might try and convince me that Tyler has improved his shot, but the fact is that I don't believe those guys. They are the same guys who say that Giles County doesn't try to run it up on lesser caliber opponents. I'll leave you all with this little piece of advice Wade, it is hard to run it up on somebody when you are behind them on the scorboard. District 10AA will win the regional tourney this year, THAT IS A PROMISE FOLKS!!!

OMG...that is the best promise ever. WHEN Giles County proves you wrong, why don't you do us all a favor and walk to center court and annouce to everyone in the gym that you are a total goof ball for ever doubting Giles County winning the region. Also I think it would be good if you would ask Tyler if you could ride his jock strap on his way to Knoxville.

Tyler ain't going to be draining any three's. His outside game is a JOKE!!! Wade and his pep club buddies might try and convince me that Tyler has improved his shot, but the fact is that I don't believe those guys.

Catfishhunter, can you read, all you have to do is go to tennessean.com and READ the details of the game after the game is over (by the way 3PM means three pointers made if you didn't know). thumb

And those 6 three's he had in a game this year was a JOKE too right? People disrespected his outside game and he improved it. Give him his props. If you don't believe then read it for yourself. Just one more fun fact for the fishy finder... the first shot GC hit against BA was a 3 by none other than the Bird Man. thumb Have a great day. :P

News flash. If anyone checked out the thread about Mid-State scoring leaders you would have noticed, none other than the "Bird Man" holding down the #1 spot. Oh and he is 15th this year in 3pm...a total of 33 treys. That is only 7 behind one of the best shooters in the state...Joeseph Bailey...not to shabby for a 6'6" 225lb. kid.

You are the same clown who got on here saying that Bolivar would beat Sycamore by like 40-points in last year's sub-state.  The truth of the matter is that Bolivar was fortunate to pick up a "W" in that game and if you don't believe that then why don't you just go and ask your head coach, Rick Rudesil.  He is your own head coach and he told me himself that he wishes that his team played as hard as Sycamore does.  I'd spot Giles County 20-points and they would not beat Sycamore as bad as they did Marshall Co. last night.  PageMan, Tyler ain't going to be draining any three's.  His outside game is a JOKE!!!  Wade and his pep club buddies might try and convince me that Tyler has improved his shot, but the fact is that I don't believe those guys.  They are the same guys who say that Giles County doesn't try to run it up on lesser caliber opponents.  I'll leave you all with this little piece of advice Wade, it is hard to run it up on somebody when you are behind them on the scorboard.  District 10AA will win the regional tourney this year, THAT IS A PROMISE FOLKS!!!

825527964[/snapback]

catfish catfish catfish. Fortunate to pick up a W?? do me a favor, when you walk in the gym this year to get beat again take a look at that big shiny gold ball sittin in the trophy case to your right. we have been to state 3 out of the last 5 years...under a second away from 4 but your GC buddys took care of that for us. you dont have to lie either, why would coach rudesill take the time to talk to some idiot fan from the other school. he prolly thought you was one of those "special people" that road the short bus to the game and felt sorry for breakin your teams heart. another thing, we dont have to play as hard as sycamore because we have something that really helps us out called ATHLETES. when you get on our level...then you can holla at me.

catfish catfish catfish. Fortunate to pick up a W?? do me a favor, when you walk in the gym this year to get beat again take a look at that big shiny gold ball sittin in the trophy case to your right. we have been to state 3 out of the last 5 years...under a second away from 4 but your GC buddys took care of that for us. you dont have to lie either, why would coach rudesill take the time to talk to some idiot fan from the other school. he prolly thought you was one of those "special people" that road the short bus to the game and felt sorry for breakin your teams heart. another thing, we dont have to play as hard as sycamore because we have something that really helps us out called ATHLETES. when you get on our level...then you can holla at me.

825528461[/snapback]

I LIKE THAT! I THINK HE IS SPECIAL!