wc ladycats vs pc ladyvikings

bigtymer33

who will win

my opinion is the ladycats will take this win, right now they are still pump about upsetting their rivals collinwood, the ladyvikings are very talented with a strong lineup with wheatherly and edney, but with an also very unexperienced coach. with a different coach i would pick pc but in this one im picking the ladycats.

go ladycats

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

This was a great game. Wayne County came to play and was not about to go down without a fight (not that anyone expected them not to). However, as I said earlier, Weatherly was too much for the Lady Wildcats early on. She dominated the 1st half, but give credit to Wayne County for shutting her down in the 2nd half (I think she had like only 1 point the entire 2nd half). I think Wayne County had the right gameplan tonight, but who could have predicted that Leegan was going to be the difference-maker tonight. Everytime PC needed a big basket, she stepped up. She's a big reason why the Lady Vikings came away with a victory tonight. Also, great defense by Perry County late in the 2nd half. It looked like early there in the 3rd quarter that the Lady Wildcats were going to make a big run as they jumped up 5 on the Lady Vikings, 35 - 30, with about 3:00 minutes left to go in the 3rd quarter. The Lady Vikings called a timeout and from that point on, Wayne County never scored again. It was absolutely unbelievable how suffocating the Perry County man-to-man defense was. All in all, this was a great game and the atmosphere in the Mt. Pleasant gym was second-to-none. I look forward to two more great games on Thursday when Collinwood takes on Wayne County in the Consolation Game and Perry County takes on Summertown in the Championship Game. Good luck to all the teams.