My Beloved Irish VS The Big red

irishdad

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it will be very close but My Beloved Irish win. Let the discussion begin........no clock jokes please..lets be mature for a change.

825530679[/snapback]

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh did the buzzer go off????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just couldn't resist :D

Let's see, what weights have met prior to this match. Seems like John Michael Simpson has pinned Forte of Ryan @ 112.

I think Bateman has split with the MBA wrestler @ 189 in 2 very close matches.

Morales won @142 over Hall MBA in a close one.

Who else have met Irish Dad? 160 and or 275?

Where will Whitt wrestle?

Let me know. Appears to be a very close match, maybe coming down to pin points.

Let's see, what weights have met prior to this match. Seems like John Michael Simpson has pinned Forte of Ryan @ 112.

I think Bateman has split with the MBA wrestler @ 189 in 2 very close matches.

Morales won @142 over Hall MBA in a close one.

Who else have met Irish Dad? 160 and or 275?

Where will Whitt wrestle?

Let me know. Appears to be a very close match, maybe coming down to pin points.

825532053[/snapback]

My guess would have The WHITT @ 119..... Mayo has not wrestled Shillinglaw but I would give Mayo the advantage (strong personal favorite). We will take 130 with Oddo. I also think Morlaes will win he is looking very strong. the middle wights will be competitive and should decide the match. And it will come down to pin points. 275 will be dempsey he is a very talented freshman who I like alot..could be his night.

It appears that it we be a heckuva match and I a looking forward to it.

To my classmate Frank good luck and God Bless...

My guess would have The WHITT @ 119..... Mayo has not wrestled Shillinglaw but I would give Mayo the advantage (strong personal favorite).  We will take 130 with Oddo. I also think Morlaes will win he is looking very strong.  the middle wights will be competitive and should decide the match. And it will come down to pin points. 275 will be dempsey he is a very talented freshman who I like alot..could be his night.

It appears that it we be a heckuva match and I a looking forward to it.

To my classmate Frank good luck and God Bless...

825532136[/snapback]

Sorry Irishdad, it will be close, but it says here MBA 33-Ryan 27

winner points

103 ----MBA 3

112-----MBA 6

119-----FR 6

125-----MBA 6

130-----FR 6 (Oddo for FR)

135-----MBA 3

140-----FR 3 ( Morales/Hall)

145-----MBA 3

152-----MBA 6 ( Shillingslaw for MBA)

160-----FR 6 ( your personal favorite for FR)

171-----FR 3

189-----MBA 3

215-----MBA 3

275-----FR 3

A switch in a decision at 215 from MBA to Ryan would give you a 30-30 tie with MBA winning on pins, 3-2

A "surprise" pin by either team could really mess things up for the other.

Edited by BuckLateral