Updated District 3AAA standings

mocs30

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge vs Clinton is never a sure bet for either team. Clinton is playing real well right now and Oak Ridge isn't. If Oak Ridge wins they will win the top spot with two games to go. I love these games and I expect another huge turnout of fans and a great game.

Chsbbfan please come up an introduce yourself. Its always good to put a face with a name. David Clary

footballfever

take a pill......lol.

i didnt say anything to mocs i wouldnt say to his face

and if youll reread my post i wasnt barking orders i simply made a suggestion

you seem to know me i wander if you would return the favor

its very easy to call someone a fool when you dont have to face them!

i said what i said to mocs knowing full well he would see me twice a week!

and thanks for the concern about my girls team there gearing up for another succesful season!

Clinton 82 - Oak Ridge 74

The Dragons reel the Wildcats in a little. Congratulations, I didn't see it coming. Can someone tell how the game played out?

825552561[/snapback]

darn,

That is a huge win for Clinton. I guess we should have seen this coming. They have been playing well for a couple of weeks now. Congrats marcvols and the rest of the guys out at Clinton!!! We'll see you Tuesday night in the Panther den.

Clinton had too much quickness and intensity tonight. Whit and the rest of the Dragons were on fire from the start, while Mulholland was the only player that gave Clinton much trouble. It was a 10-20 point lead for Clinton most of the game. Huge Play--Oak Ridge gets a steal down 10 and Dowdell misses the dunk to cut it to 8 at the 7:00 minute mark in the 4th quarter. Matt Ford comes down and banks a three in from the dead corner. The next thing you know it's 19 again. That kind of night for Oak Ridge. Domisic was in foul trouble most of the night. He tried to force a lot of things, and he was really just too slow to guard Clinton on the perimeter. Oak Ridge's lack of perimeter shooting really hurt tonight......Clinton is on fire...Clinton has won 8 out of their last 10, and they have won 7 in a row......I don't know if anyone could have beaten them tonight.....

This game might have only been an 8 point win for the Dragons but this one was never close. The Dragons came out on fire and it seemed like everytime Whitt shot the ball it went in. Also OR's guards played horrible, Younkin was off from 3, Coffey shot 3 airballs i think, The short pg shot a couple of airballs and didnt do too much, i didnt see Goeringer doing too much, and Domsic was in foul trouble the whole night. and at the end of the game thats what made a difference. Also, I believe the officiating was fair and for the most part accurate. This just mades a close district battle even closer.

why cant we be friends Rodpride and fballfever>?

we all know that every1 has their own opinion how things are done and as i sit beside mocs30 at the games i like his intinsity toward the players and they like to feed off of him. Coach O has trouble seeing alot of things out there and it isn't bad to have a little help. The assistant isnt vocal enough to help out much even though i wouldnt trade either of them for any1.

I can see where robpride would think he shouldnt belong but Mocs doesnt say anything in there. he just listens and if coach o asks if he saw anything he would say something then.

But i like you guys and i think Mocs could ahve taken it a little personal but we will get over it.

Good luck robpride with the girls, ol MJ couldn't seem to figure your game plan out.lol

why cant we be friends Rodpride and fballfever>?

we all know that every1 has their own opinion how things are done and as i sit beside mocs30 at the games i like his intinsity toward the players and they like to feed off of him. Coach O has trouble seeing alot of things out there and it isn't bad to have a little help. The assistant isnt vocal enough to help out much even though i wouldnt trade either of them for any1.

I can see where robpride would think he shouldnt belong but Mocs doesnt say anything in there. he just listens and if coach o asks if he saw anything he would say something then.

But i like you guys and i think Mocs could ahve taken it a little personal but we will get over it.

Good luck robpride with the girls, ol MJ couldn't seem to figure your game plan out.lol

825557824[/snapback]

As expected, things got a lot more clear tonight. Oak Ridge killed Karns and Powell got by a very fiesty Clinton team. As it stands, Oak Ridge is the regular season champion. Clinton and Powell are tied for second at 7-4. Powell needs to beat Halls on Saturday and hope that Clinton loses to Halls in their last game. Clinton has the tie breaker as they defeated Oak Ridge once this season. Karns would appear to have fourth place locked up unless they lose to Halls, who is coming on fast and escaped with a 2 point win at Campbell County. Campbell County and Central will play in the "play-in" game and the winner will face the third seed in the first round of the district tournament.

Oak Ridge

Clinton

Powell

Karns

Halls

Central

Campbell County