Db v Sh

Domemadness

ok could we know what happened in the game?

825531784[/snapback]

The main thing you should know was that the score was tied only 5 times while there were 27 lead changes most of which came in the second half. In the end the Indians hit thier free throws to put them up by 2 with 6 some seconds left. Science Hill got a decent look at a three by thier best player, Omar, but he rimmed it and the students stormed the court.

Yes it was the best game that i have seen all year.

I witnessed quite a game in Ooltewah last week, Ooltewah vs. Brainerd @ the Owl's barn. The game was close all game, and Ooltewah's Critter Foster hit a buzzer beating 3-pointer to tie the game in the 4th quarter and send it to overtime. Unfortunately for the Owls, Brainerd escaped the upset in OT pulling a slim victory. I wasnt in Kingsport, and I am sure it was good, just thought I'd mention the Ooltewah Brainerd game last week

I witnessed quite a game in Ooltewah last week, Ooltewah vs. Brainerd @ the Owl's barn.  The game was close all game, and Ooltewah's Critter Foster hit a buzzer beating 3-pointer to tie the game in the 4th quarter and send it to overtime.  Unfortunately for the Owls, Brainerd escaped the upset in OT pulling a slim victory.  I wasnt in Kingsport, and I am sure it was good, just thought I'd mention the Ooltewah Brainerd game last week

825531847[/snapback]

If u were not at the db game u need to ask somone who was there the huss crazies were unbealivable and lamon willams and logan williamson pulled it trough for the tribe

If u were not at the db game u need to ask somone who was there the huss crazies were unbealivable and lamon willams and logan williamson pulled it trough for the tribe

825531848[/snapback]

Man don't forget Ryan blackwell, if he hadn't hit some threes, then the hill could have just keyed in on defending the play down-low.

Everyone was talking about how good the Hill was, and they come into the Dome and are greeted by over 3000 fans. SH swept all 4 of DBs teams when we played up in JC, but DB had won the previous 3 games before the varsity boys last night, so we wanted a sweep of our own. DB jumped out to a 6 point lead in the first quarter which would prove to be the biggest lead of either team all night. Throughout the game, both student sections were chanting and yelling at each other with chants from "Nasty Sideburns" chanted at Omar Wattad to "You Smoke Crack" chanted at Lamon Williams. The game was an absolute battle from the beginning, with DB leading by 1 at the half. The second half picked up right where it left off, with Ryan Blackwell battling through leg cramps, but still knocking down 4 threes on his way to 18 points for the game. With 24 seconds left, Coty Sensabaugh got fouled while shooting and knocked down 2 free throws to take the lead 68-67, after Omar had made atleast 4 straight shots for the Toppers, he missed a baseline jumper with 8 seconds, Lamon got the rebound, made one free throw, but missed the second one. So with the score 69-67, 3.2 seconds on the clock, SH inbounding at half court, DB's HUGE student section was jumping up and down, screaming, so anxious for it to end. Everyone knew who the ball was going to for the game winner, and when Omar caught it about 20 feet out, pumped, got Coty in the air, had a good luck at the basket, and hit the front of the rim, and the game was over. The students rushed the court, with the team in the middle of it, coaches giving chest bumps to everyone, the whole place going absolutely nuts while Science Hill filed out like they were leaving a funeral. Some of the stats for the game were, Lamon Williams with 26 points and 11 rebounds, Omar Wattad with 19 poins, Ryan Blackwell with 18 points, 27 lead changes, including 13 in the 4th quarter, 5 ties, and an upending of the #6 team in the state who was previously unbeaten in the conference.

Man don't forget Ryan blackwell, if he hadn't hit some threes, then the hill could have just keyed in on defending the play down-low.

825531854[/snapback]

U are very tru i love ryan blackwell who has been called (steve nash and kobe bryant) pulled it thru and he was one reason why the tribe pulled it through but dont forgot he has a brother who is a 10th grader who had a big game againest the hill last night