Superbowl

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with my Rams not being in I'm rooting for the Patriots. They are the best example of how pro sports should be. They are a very classy team, with a great coach. I will not be able to ever have any good thoughts for the Eagles until Terrell Owens is gone. He should be on the Ravens, but as it seems in the NFL these days, if you cry about who wants you you can go to the team you want to. Both teams had good years but I'm cheering for the Pats, and yes there will be a big party at 910 S. Tennessee Blvd in the Boro. :lol:<_<

Well with my Rams not being in I'm rooting for the Patriots. They are the best example of how pro sports should be. They are a very classy team, with a great coach. I will not be able to ever have any good thoughts for the Eagles until Terrell Owens is gone. He should be on the Ravens, but as it seems in the NFL these days, if you cry about who wants you you can go to the team you want to. Both teams had good years but I'm cheering for the Pats, and yes there will be a big party at 910 S. Tennessee Blvd in the Boro. :lol:<_<

825533942[/snapback]

I feel the same way about TO as you do. He and Randy Moss are the only two blemishes on their respective teams, and I would love to see both of them somewhere like Baltimore or Oakland, because they would fit right in! I am, however, veryy happy for Andy Reid, DMac, and the other Veteran Eagles who've waited so long to get to the show! Speaking of players whining about what team they do or don't want to go to, I heard this morning on NFL Countdown that the running back that replaced Cory Dillon in Cincy has said that he "won't let them slap the franchise tag on him". Who does he think he is?

I do like Reid, but he's about it in Phili. I think McNabb is overrated, I'm not saying he's not good, but not as good as the hype. Westbrook is having a career year, I doubt he'll be able to repeat next year. I'm surprised to hear that from Rudi Johnson, presuming that is the Rb you are talking about, Cincy has imporved each of the past two years and If I was a young player like him I would like to stay around and continue to build the team. Marvin Lewis will have them in the playoffs within the next 3 years. <_<

I do like Reid, but he's about it in Phili. I think McNabb is overrated, I'm not saying he's not good, but not as good as the hype. Westbrook is having a career year, I doubt he'll be able to repeat next year. I'm surprised to hear that from Rudi Johnson, presuming that is the Rb you are talking about, Cincy has imporved  each of the past two years and If I was a young player like him I would like to stay around and continue to build the team. Marvin Lewis will have them in the playoffs within the next 3 years. <_<

825533993[/snapback]

I couldn't remember his name, but I'm pretty sure it was him. His problem is, from what I remember, he wants more $$ than the franchise tag would give him.