Superbowl

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with people putting TO and Randy Moss in the same class. The things that TO does are over the top, but you will not see him moon fans, walk out on his teammates during a game, or talk about shaking his d@#$ next time....

I am not going to pick a winner until I hear how healthy he is gonna be. IF TO plays the Eagles win if not this game will won by Vinnateri again.

I will never pick against the Pats again. I put $5 on the Steelers for the AFC Championship game and I guess everybody knows the outcome of that game. I also had $5 on the Rams in the Super Bowl a few years ago but the Pats pulled that one out also (there are still 2 seconds left in that game). I have learned my lesson. If I ever bet again it will be on the Patriots. I still owe my dad $2 from the Packers/Vikings game a few weeks ago. B);)

I will never pick against the Pats again. I put $5 on the Steelers for the AFC Championship game and I guess everybody knows the outcome of that game. I also had $5 on the Rams in the Super Bowl a few years ago but the Pats pulled that one out also (there are still 2 seconds left in that game). I have learned my lesson. If I ever bet again it will be on the Patriots. I still owe my dad $2 from the Packers/Vikings game a few weeks ago. ;)B)

825534825[/snapback]

Boy you pretty much stunk it up on those picks...

Patriots have to be the obvious choice here, but it will be interesting to see just how Philly's defense can stop Corey Dillon from racking up yardage on the ground. The Pats shredded the #1 ranked defense in the league, and should do the same against the Eagles. Brady wins this Super Bowl, and he will be well on his way to Canton. Heck, he might even let Peyton borrow one of his rings!

I view T.O. kinda like I did Rodman, an excellent self-promoter. You can't compare his antics with those of Moss. Even with his self-promotion, anyone in the league will tell you that no one works harder that T.O. does to be at the top. And I believe we all know Moss' track record of working and playing when he wants to.

As for the game itself, I'm finally convinced of the Pats greatness. Belichick is the best coach in the game and has created a great team atmosphere. I don't even see this one being close. Pats by 14+, with or without T.O.

I have a problem with people putting TO and Randy Moss in the same class.  The things that TO does are over the top, but you will not see him moon fans, walk out on his teammates during a game, or talk about shaking his d@#$ next time.... 

I am not going to pick a winner until I hear how healthy he is gonna be.  IF TO plays the Eagles win if not this game will won by Vinnateri again.

825534673[/snapback]

No, no, I'm not putting them in the same class as far as antics goes. I'm just sick of their attitudes, me complex, and arrogance.