Superbowl

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the game itself, I'm finally convinced of the Pats greatness.  Belichick is the best coach in the game and has created a great team atmosphere.  I don't even see this one being close.  Pats by 14+, with or without T.O.

825535485[/snapback]

I think this will be a good superbowl...I mean you have a very good offense when TO is there and since Philly has been playing Trotter at middle linebacker the run defense have gotten a whole lot better...Andy Reid is a good coach himself and he has been able to lead he Eagles to 4 straight NFC championships...I expect a great game...but I think New England will win it...

I predict the score to be: 27-20...

I think this will be a good superbowl...I mean you have a very good offense when TO is there and since Philly has been playing Trotter at middle linebacker the run defense have gotten a whole lot better...Andy Reid is a good coach himself and he has been able to lead he Eagles to 4 straight NFC championships...I expect a great game...but I think New England will win it...

I predict the score to be:  27-20...

825536269[/snapback]

Belicheck had two weeks to gear up for the Colts and they were shut down. He has two weeks to gear up for the Eagles, who have a good offense, but nothing like the Colts. Not even close. Pats in a landslide.

Just alittle piece of advice, "Dont bet the farm on that" thumb

825537216[/snapback]

1. The Pats have been there before and won before.

2. T.O. is going to be too much of a distraction.

3. They have beaten the 2nd and 3rd best teams in football by 14 and 17 points in the last two weeks.

4. Weis scored a 1600 on his SAT (that really has nothing to do with it, but does mean he is a smart boy and I thought it was cool)

5. Belichick has two weeks to prepare. He'll have a plan for T.O., without T.O., etc.

I stand by my statement, NE by 14+.

1. The Pats have been there before and won before.

2. T.O. is going to be too much of a distraction.

3. They have beaten the 2nd and 3rd best teams in football by 14 and 17 points in the last two weeks.

4. Weis scored a 1600 on his SAT (that really has nothing to do with it, but does mean he is a smart boy and I thought it was cool)

5. Belichick has two weeks to prepare.  He'll have a plan for T.O., without T.O., etc.

I stand by my statement, NE by 14+.

825538819[/snapback]

None of this matters once the whistle blows!!!