District 10-AA MVP

ITSgood

I agree with ksgovols on this one, why does it really matter to anyone that is a team player, I'm sure that any MVP that is a true player would trade in that individual award for a team championship any day. Besides, no matter who actually wins this award, Abby Lawson is by far the most talented female athlete this district has seen in a long, long time. She doesn't do anything extremely flashy she just plays extremely hard and has all the tools that a DI athlete needs, I think she may be leaning towards Florida State but I hope some teams in the SEC make a run for her. I know from being involved in SEC basketball for six years that she is without question a SEC calibur player.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still think MVP should go to Ellis. She 's had a hard time deeling with the emotional tourture of a control 'em to keep 'em coach.

That's the story i've heard anyway.

As for coach of the year, Carr should be running a college program!

825583817[/snapback]

I THINK MVP SHOULD BE SHARED BETWEEN ELLIS AND ATTEBERRY.... BOTH ELLIS AND ATTEBERRY HAVE WENT THROUGH EMOTION THIS YEAR....MVP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EMOTION IT HAS TO DO WITH HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.... THERE ISNT A MVEP.... MOST VALUABLE EMOTIONS PLAYER.... ITS HOW YOU HANDLE YOURSELF ON THE COURT....

These two teams have a considerable amount of talent:

Banes--4-YR All District Player

Atteberry-Solid , Leader, Tough

Ellis--Multi Tooled Player; Very Adaptable, Tough

Lawson--Freaky Athlete--can take over

Mendenhall--Could be Scary only a Soph--Athlete! (understatement)

Ensminger--State Mile Champion-seriously gifted athlete

This year the MVP should go to Ellis with COY to Junkins as well.

Banes is a Good player, but i'm not feeling MVP good. Not knocking her, but sorry.. nope.

825584597[/snapback]

The MVP this year will be shared. Everyone doesnt know what they are talking about. Ellis isnt the best in the district. But she is good. It will be tied between either Attebery/Ellis or Banes/Ellis.... It will be shared.

Ellis is not the best player in the district bottom line. Yes she is a good player, but throughout her career she has never really stood out as an MVP. She is a solid point guard but no MVP. Atteberry had the best chance to receive the award this year, but it seems as if she has not wholeheartedly played this season. I still think Banes should win the award she is consistently dominating in the paint and she has always stood out as a very talented athlete. If Kristen had have attended Cheatham all four years I think she would receive the award hands down, no questions asked. I think everyone is overlooking her just because she is new to the team.