Soddy Vs Red Bank

simonzander72

to your credit lionheart, now i am looking more favorably at red bank... with soddy's loss to central. granted, zander, i know that it could have been a rough game, and as the paper said, soddy didn't score for six minutes in the fourth quarter. however, the thread asks you to pick who you favor, and here lionheart, i favor the trojans. i just think they have a slight edge, but that is my opinion, b/c honestly, not much separates soddy and red bank.... (the last game was won by 2 pts at the buzzer)

to your credit lionheart, now i am looking more favorably at red bank... with soddy's loss to central. granted, zander, i know that it could have been a rough game, and as the paper said, soddy didn't score for six minutes in the fourth quarter. however, the thread asks you to pick who you favor, and here lionheart, i favor the trojans. i just think they have a slight edge, but that is my opinion, b/c honestly, not much separates soddy and red bank.... (the last game was won by 2 pts at the buzzer)

825538481[/snapback]

Well noted Nokona