Huntland vs. Cascade

shredded cheese

HORNETS BY 4 IN A BURNBURNER!!!!

825539701[/snapback]

Barnburner? I really don't think that Cascade will be in a "barnburner" any time in the near future. Their "D" is way to solid to give up 60+ points. I am I saying that it is perfect.... no, but it ain't too bad neither. If Huntland does pull it out, it will be a low score maybe in the 50's maybe lower. ;)

GO BACK TO ENGLISH CLASS !!!

BURNBURNER MEANS A CLOSE HARD FOUGHT GAME!!

IF FOREST SWEPT YOU, THEN THE HORNETS CAN BE YOU ALSO !!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

DE

Barnburner? I really don't think that Cascade will be in a "barnburner" any time in the near future. Their "D" is way to solid to give up 60+ points. I am I saying that it is perfect.... no, but it ain't too bad neither. If Huntland does pull it out, it will be a low score maybe in the 50's maybe lower. ;)

825539730[/snapback]

GO BACK TO ENGLISH CLASS !!!

BURNBURNER MEANS A CLOSE HARD FOUGHT GAME!!

IF FOREST SWEPT YOU, THEN THE HORNETS CAN BE YOU ALSO !!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

DE

825539772[/snapback]

Burnburner? Never heard of that one <_<, must just be some Huntland talk. And no one said that Huntland couldn't beat Cascade, at least I think that is what you meant when you said, "THEN THE HORNETS CAN BE YOU ALSO!!!!!". I don't really think that they want to be Cascade, but hey whatever works for you. :ph34r:

Cascade better win if they want a shot at the region. A loss could slide them all the way back to 4th place. That is a long way to fall and a 4/5 game will be tough to advance. I realize some other teams would have to win a few more games for this to happen but now is not the time to slump. I think Gallagher has to go inside more and go stronger to the hole. He can not do everything and be expected to carry the team. The guards have to step up.

hey shredded cheese- watch ESPN and you'll find out what a barnburner is.  It is term all good sports fan know not just those in Huntland.

PS Great Job Hornets. Big game tomorrow night. Beat Eagleville

825545017[/snapback]

hey, I know what a barnburner is, but I am just going by what Big Money128 said, " a burnburner", but thanks for the help anyways. thumb