Who will beat Westview next?

chargers57

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right on......one word.....Leadership! No team can win without a leader, who is going to step up and take that role? I think Crittendon is developing as the leader of this bunch. I thought Bellamy would take on that role, but it is getting to be obvious that she does not want that tag.

It is going to be an intersting tournament, anxious to see what happens when somebody gets out to a early lead on us, and tries to take the air out of it, how will we respond to a team that tries that on us, because at some point, that will happen....aka spencer in regular season last year. :D

I wouldnt count south fulton out, they have beat some good teams this year.

825540723[/snapback]

They have beat some good teams, but only after those good teams had a tough game the night before. Alexander is a good shooter, but can't carry a team & Cawthon usually gets into foul trouble.

I was right on......one word.....Leadership!  No team can win without a leader, who is going to step up and take that role?  I think Crittendon is developing as the leader of this bunch.  I thought Bellamy would take on that role, but it is getting to be obvious that she does not want that tag.

It is going to be an intersting tournament, anxious to see what happens when somebody gets out to a early lead on us, and tries to take the air out of it, how will we respond to a team that tries that on us, because at some point, that will happen....aka spencer in regular season last year. :D

825548406[/snapback]

Luckily there is no more Spencer. :huh:

Westview needs to work on offensive rebounding, because when you shoot as many three's as they do(and miss some) there will be plenty of rebounding opportunities thumb

When they're hitting outside shots they are tough to beat. But when they miss, well refer to the Marty Sisco coached teams defending Whitby's bombers back in the 90's.. YEP, put five in the paint and yall shoot outside all day :ph34r: