middle school state tournaments

erm7158

West Tennessee is having their Middle School Tournament in Jackson, TN beginning this week and continuing through Feb. 14. The county schools in the Memphis area completed their county tournament this past week with Southwind Middle School Girls and Southwind Middle Boys (both with undefeated seasons) winning their championship games respectively. Shadowlawn Middle School Girls and Shadowlawn Boys will also be representing the county in the tournament as well. I believe the Memphis City Schools are finishing up their tournament this week or completed it on Saturday to determine who would represent them in Jackson.

I think it was a great idea to have a forum for Middle School Sports. It is as exciting as High School Sports. :lol:

Good luck to all the schools that are participating in their various tournaments in the upcoming weeks.

Edited by janinelpn2

Livingston Acedemy High school is hosting Overton County tournaments where two big rivals Allons and Rickman will probably meet,both tying for 1st place during regular season in Overton County rankings.

Boys: Rickman #1 Allons #2

Girls: Livingston #1 Rickman #2

Tomorrow night it is:

Rickman vs. Allons--girls

Hilham vs. Rickman--boys

Livingston vs. Hilham--girls

This will be a tournament to see!!

Oliver Springs girls play Thursday @ Eagleton. The boys are gonna be up there soon. The girls are undefeated, the boys lost once in a heartbreaker at home against Petros. I think we have outstanding chances of winning everything. Both the girls and boys are rated #1 in tournament action last time I checked. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!! :lol: