Temple downs Pickett. Co.

Grace Golden Eagles

yeah lebo would have been, wish he could have stayed one more at utc, but from the looks of it i think shulman's gonna be even better than lebo was for utc, he's still gettin the recruits and he's actually making the kids learn how to play defense..but i guess we'll see what coaches get fired at the end of the year and then have a better idea, b/c i really dont know who would be available right now

825545838[/snapback]

exactly got to see who gets fired.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they might as well get shulman. heck he is doing good know but who knows if he is for real. they need to go look at some coache on the west coast. there are some good coaches over there that are just beginning and tenn could get a good hire. or why not try to get pacifics head coach. he is a good coach but i doubt he would be willing to leave but hey i think it would be worht a try. go vols.

they might as well get shulman. heck he is doing good know but who knows if he is for real. they need to go look at some coache on the west coast. there are some good coaches over there that are just beginning and tenn could get a good hire. or why not try to get pacifics head coach. he is a good coach but i doubt he would be willing to leave but hey i think it would be worht a try. go vols.

825545942[/snapback]

Shulman really hasnt proved anything yet. I would like to see them get someone else. A big name would be nice to show their committed to the basketball program.

I wouldn't mind UT hiring Shulman next year....  :lol:

As for Skogen, I'll be honest: though I think Caleb is a very good player, I think Seth is going to be better... I would love to see Seth playing some big time summer ball this year...

825546177[/snapback]

Ive heard Seth's love is football. I dont think he will be better than most of his baskets are points Caleb creates.

Enough of this crap! I thought we were here to go off on Pickett and all those dudes who run their mouths..not to name any...SikWitIt....My computer is broken and i have missed all the action.

First, to all the people who CLAIMED pickett would beat Temple...go stick BOTH of your feet in your mouth and suck on that for awhile....whacka whacka!

Next,for all those crying about officials,stop being a girly-man.If you cried about Bailey being in foul trouble against temple,shut up cause he wasnt.he only sat out for a minute....okay now im moving on....

SikWitIt....come out come out wherever you are! You have a lot of nerve.You run your mouth TWO WEEKS before playing Temple...after they beat you..you were no where to be found...at the game or the internet....How is that? Did you realize that temple is good and that you run your mouth too much? Do i sense some humility? or hiding your face in shame? thats what people get for running their mouth BEFORE the game is played.

I went to the game as a unbiased fan of the game! I just like watching good basketball between ranked teams. Skogen is a good player. He can shoot the three proficiently. The dunk right before the half was a walk and a technical should have been given for hanging on the rim. Me and my dad just looked at each other and laughed. Pickett stayed in the game though! I thought it was good for both teams to play a higher level of competition at the Single A level and I'm sure these teams will meet in March.

It's funny because most of us knew SikPikit would be eating his words. I knew he would be too chicken to come back on here. It has to be a big blow to him to know that his team isn't quite as good as he thought. He thought they would beat Temple by 30, hahaha. And to barely beat Grace had to burn him up as well.

I've heard several people say they think Caleb traveled on that play. Are you not allowed 2 steps in high school? Or do you people saying this think he took more than 2 steps(a lot of people seem to think you can't take any, it's really amazing when you talk to these people). I just don't remember thinking it was traveling while I was watching it. And He didn't hang on the rim that long. Not long enough for a technical.

I went to the game as a unbiased fan of the game! I just like watching good basketball between ranked teams. Skogen is a good player. He can shoot the three proficiently. The dunk right before the half was a walk and a technical should have been given for hanging on the rim. Me and my dad just looked at each other and laughed. Pickett stayed in the game though! I thought it was good for both teams to play a higher level of competition at the Single A level and I'm sure these teams will meet in March.

825546373[/snapback]

I watched the video of the game and from what I could tell Caleb didn't walk.

Plus, he didn't hang on the rim too long.

I can settle this question once and for all. We watched the tape, and when Caleb caught the pass, it does look like his foot on step two hits the floor before the ball did...but it was so close and a 50/50 call and at that speed an easy miss if it was a travel. The hanging on the rim thing is not even an issue, wasn't even close. It was a pretty nice dunk for a 6'1" kid.