Columbia Central (18-5) at Franklin (19-0)

CoachT

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I am not sure that is the case. Columbia has a very good team and has improved a lot since the beginning of the yr.

825543308[/snapback]

and columbia is one of these few good teams franklin has played all year. they are good but its a farce that they are #1. i mean their strength rating is 82nd, 82nd!

Oakland[/url'>' date='Jan 29 2005 - 11:05 PM']and columbia is one of these few good teams franklin has played all year. they are good but its a farce that they are #1. i mean their strength rating is 82nd, 82nd!

825543322[/snapback]

Yes, it was a surprise that Franklin was ranked no.1, but give Columbia some credit. They are probably underrated.

Whatever... we don't need some random Oakland fan's support. The Rebels could care less about what you think or really what anyone thinks. Are they really worried about the ranking? Of course not. Therefore, I will be for them. We're undefeated... that's enough for me. No one else in AAA is. On any night, any team in a game can win. Franklin has been that team 20 times this season and has been the team on the other end ZERO times.

Guest Oakland
Whatever... we don't need some random Oakland fan's support. The Rebels could care less about what you think or really what anyone thinks. Are they really worried about the ranking? Of course not. Therefore, I will be for them. We're undefeated... that's enough for me. No one else in AAA is. On any night, any team in a game can win. Franklin has been that team 20 times this season and has been the team on the other end ZERO times.

825543345[/snapback]

random? lol, im glad they dont need my support because i dont support teams that play a weak schedule. play a consistent, tough schedule and you will get my respect. still shaking my head on your misguided statement that strength of schedule doesnt matter in high school basketballl B)

and apparently you care what i think because you responded to it B)

Edited by Oakland

Guest Oakland
20-0... 14-5... I don't think you have any room to call us overrated... and that's that.

825543391[/snapback]

i got room to call ya overrated, its called the first ammendment. when franklin can do what oakland has done(14 consecutive 20 win seasons) come back to talk to me B)

and columbia is one of these few good teams franklin has played all year. they are good but its a farce that they are #1. i mean their strength rating is 82nd, 82nd!

825543322[/snapback]

On one hand, you place great stock in the strenght of scheule rating, while on the other hand you criticize the AP ranking. The AP rating may be flawed and Franklin may not be a legitimate #1 team, but how do you know the strength rating is not flawed? How do you know their schedule is not as tough as Oakland? Having looked at Oakland's schedule, I did not see anything very impressive with it.

The AP rating is an opinion. The strength of schedule rating is an opinion. It is all a moot point. The bottom line is that Franklin is 20-0 and has had a great season. The proof is in the pudding and we will not know how good they are until the playoffs begin. Hope to see your team there. You may get lucky and get to play them. Should be a cakewalk for your team.

Congratulations on your run of 20 win seasons.