Jackson Co. vs Upperman

jcfan20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl that you are reffering too can do all of this. The other night in our Cumberland Rim Conference championship game she had somewhere roughly around 35 points, 19 rebounds and 7 blocks. She can put the ball on the floor and dribble, she is still a lil skinny but she is way ahead of where she should be weight wise. She will be the most dominating player in A her sophomore through senior season easily.

How's come you say they had help from the refs...when you didn't think the refs were that bad when SC played them???????????

825547956[/snapback]

I wouldn't know how the Refs were at the Smith Co/Upperman game as I was not there, therefore I can't comment on them. What I do know is that past the second quarter the refs were extremely inconsistent in their calls, and anyone there who paid any attention at all to the game could see that. I remember clearly one of them calling something (might have been a walk) under the goal about five seconds after it happened, and the play was already over.

Upperman was the better team in the first quarter. Past that, Jackson Co. was the better team. Refs or no refs, if there's any team in the state that can beat Upperman, it's Jackson Co.

As for muffin and "crying him a river," "I,m" just sick and tired of what seems to be refs who constantly make bad calls. I would never want to win a game with a ref who made overly bad calls in favor of my own team, whether on purpose or accidental.

And a general note to everyone, CoachT has asked us before to keep away from talking about middle school players, and the mods have enforced this (sometimes without warning, which I disagree with, but that's another post altogether...). I just hate to see a thread locked because of that. :ph34r:

Without a doubt, Bobby Nichols is a lot better golf pro than he is a referee...........

Hint......Hint... the refing supervisors should really....... seriously encourage him to stick to golf and quit embarassing the other officials he is assigned with :angry:

825548318[/snapback]

Referee Dale Clark could not call a one on one game of basketball.  He always blows a call at a crucial time in the game that really stands out.

825548792[/snapback]

Were both Bobby and Dale calling this game?