TNT Middle School State Tournament

ptguard12

[Number 20# is there post.He is maybe 5'11.He scored 15 by around the four quarter.23# didn't score;22# score 5;14 scored 7;4 scored 3.Before final they played a 1-3-1;they also played a 1-2-2.In the first quarter it was 18-3.Rickman winning 40 -30,but they played all the bench starting the the second team in the 2 quarter.The at the half it was 26-6.At the end of the 3rd it was 36-19.They don't handle pressure.I know Mark. He is a good friend. Thanks for the update. One thing we do and do pretty good is press. Next time you see mark tell him "MULE" says hey. Thanks again.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy City boys have a very good shot at it.  They are in the Finals in the James C. Hale tournament.  But I don't know anything about any of the other teams.  any info?

Ohh and Tracy City has beat Jasper 4 times this year by double digits each time, and I have seen them play twice, they have got good size and have a good point guard, Tracy just ran them up and down the court.

825551594[/snapback]

What about the girls 2a brackett???