TNT Middle School State Tournament

ptguard12

Boys AA - TRACY CITY TNT 2005 STATE CHAMPS, and for your information if Tracy would have played like they can play Allons would not have been them by that much in the James C. Haile Touranment.

825575092[/snapback]

i watched tracy city play yersterday in the finals of the state tournament, and i was not impressed at all. they better be glad they were not in rickman's bracket this year. tracy city would not even place third in our county. and if allons played their starters for the whole game it would have been a fifty point loss for tracy city. when i think of tracy city i think of = OVER RATED, OVER RATED.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys AA - TRACY CITY TNT 2005 STATE CHAMPS, and for your information if Tracy would have played like they can play Allons would not have been them by that much in the James C. Haile Touranment.

825575092[/snapback]

:( I think the statement was in the other topic that Overton County didn't want any of Tracy City.... :huh:....maybe Tracy City didn't play well because of Allons's "D"!!.... thumb

Edited by yuckamuck

i watched tracy city play yersterday in the finals of the state tournament, and i was not impressed at all.  they better be glad they were not in rickman's bracket this year.  tracy city would not even place third in our county.  and if allons played their starters for the whole game it would have been a fifty point loss for tracy city.  when i think of tracy city i think of = OVER RATED, OVER RATED.

825575169[/snapback]

Last year in the first game of the state touranment Tracy beat Rickman. Tracy only lost one eight grader this year. They started 4 seventh graders againt Rickman last year and won.

A - Allons boys champs

A - Allons girls champs

AA - Pickett County girls (don't know if they won, but played in championship.)

AAA - Rickman boys champs

AAA - Rickman girls runner-up

AAAA - Livingston and Algood one their first games atleast.

AAAAA - Avery Trace won their first game atleast.

:D Excuse me? Avery Trace won? :lol: i dont think so.. it was a double overtime game against White County. And White County won by 1point!! :(

Tracy City???  Thought who stunk???  Overton County???  Allons beat Tracy City by 28 points in Murfreesboro and it could of been a lot worse if they wouldn't have played scrubs.  That is too funny.  The fact is Overton County Schools represented well.  Allons won A boys and girls.  Rickman won AAA boys and girls were runner-up.  Livingston girls made it to semi's in AAAA.  And they stink???  Rickman girls won TNT in 2001 and 2003.  Rickman boys were runner-up last year.  Allons boys won James C. Haile and TNT last year and this year.  Allons girls were also runner-up last year.  As a matter of fact, the upper cumberland area represented so well. 

A - Allons boys champs

A - Allons girls champs

AA - Pickett County girls (don't know if they won, but played in championship.)

AAA - Rickman boys champs

AAA - Rickman girls runner-up

AAAA - Livingston and Algood one their first games atleast.

AAAAA - Avery Trace won their first game atleast.

yuckamuck your statements are hilarious.

825574915[/snapback]

Were you at the game??? Because only two other players played other than the starting five until the fourth quarter for Allons and I know this for a fact. I think people just need to quit running their mouths about Tracy City. Half of you saying stuff about them have probably never seen them play and the other half only seen them against Allons which was one of their bad games. Every team has bad games.

Tracy City has a Great Team they have worked very hard this year.

So if you can not find anything nice to say about them just keep it to yourself.

Allons also has a Great Team, all I was saying in my eariler is if Tracy would have played like they can Allons would not have beaten them by as much as they did.

825576533[/snapback]

:P At first it was Overton County doesn't want any of Tracy City...now it's come on guys take it easy on us we had a bad game...like I said in my earlier post...maybe Tracy City had a bad game because of Allons's Defence.... :D

Edited by yuckamuck

B) Okay...I didn't say it was someone from the Tracy City team...Hmmm...when yalls "fans" were on here talking trash about Overton County we didn't say guys if you don't have nothing nice to say about us don't say nothing... :lol: ...anyway I will say something nice... Congrats on winning the TNT State Championship... ;)

825576620[/snapback]

I personally know the players and the coaches of Tracy I know none of them have been posting on here. And from the what I have read none of Tracy's fans have been talking trash on here about Overton County other than somebody tring to set up a game months ago but I don't know that was trash talking :unsure: . Overton County is the only one talking trash and a lot of it :o .

Edited by tiffy2005

Last year in the first game of the state touranment Tracy beat Rickman. Tracy only lost one eight grader this year. They started 4 seventh graders againt Rickman last year and won.

825575411[/snapback]

they also had one 8th grader on last years team that played alot. they had 3 or 4 7th graders that started last year, you won the game by two points, if we were to play this year it would not have been close. allons beat us three times and we beat them once and the times they did beat us it was close, not like the 28 point thrashing you took in the state finals at the james c haile.

Were you at the game??? Because only two other players played other than the starting five until the fourth quarter for Allons and I know this for a fact. I think people just need to quit running their mouths about Tracy City. Half of you saying stuff about them have probably never seen them play and the other half only seen them against Allons which was one of their bad games. Every team has bad games.

Tracy City has a Great Team they have worked very hard this year.

So if you can not find anything nice to say about them just keep it to yourself.

Allons also has a Great Team, all I was saying in my eariler is if Tracy would have played like they can Allons would not have beaten them by as much as they did.

825576533[/snapback]