Father Ryan VS. Baylor

raiderwrestler

Hey jt, they're talking about your hair! Were you running your mouth? Tsk tsk.

825554440[/snapback]

Irishdad, did you go to watch one of fourteen matches? If so, that's too bad, there were some great matches. I actually sat with some guys from father ryan and we had fun throwing banter back and forth all night. I was even lucky enough to end up with some coca-cola money when the match was over. As for getting some , if that 6-4 win satisfied your appetite-fine , but I am surprised at your comments.They seem a little premature as the only match anyone will remember in a year or two takes place in two weeks.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irishdad, did you go to watch one of fourteen matches? If so, that's too bad, there were some great matches. I actually sat with some guys from father ryan and we had fun throwing banter back and forth all night. I was even lucky enough to end up with some coca-cola money when the match was over. As for getting some , if that 6-4 win satisfied your appetite-fine , but I am surprised at your comments.They seem a little premature as the only match anyone will remember in a year or two takes place in two weeks.

825554543[/snapback]

DeadHead,

Again I was replying to the genius who called Tylers win @ McCallie a fluke. If you did not hear the "banter From Baylor" then you missed the whole point anyway.

And yes, Mother I did watch all the matches.

DeadHead,

Again I was replying to the genius who called Tylers win @ McCallie a fluke. If you did not hear the "banter From Baylor" then you missed the whole point anyway.

And yes, Mother I did watch all the matches.

825554562[/snapback]

The win at the win at McCallie was definently pulled out of Mayo's @ss. The fact is that Mayo was getting majored by Vaughn, but Mayo definently has a great cradle that he utilized in that match, but that was the only thing that he did well in that match; although that one thing was all that it took. The match at the duals was close and Mayo did when through the whole match. We will see what happens in the big show. As to Baylor's "banter," JT is the master, but it is not hard to be creative when Baylor is that far ahead. Congratulations to Manson; he showed everyone how hard he has been working, and it obviously paid off. Good luck to all in two weeks.

I might let the baylor banter get to me too if my team was getting whipped like that. is the whit tough enough to try again in two weeks. and dont tell me he wont because of his team. they have been measured and just aint got it this year.

way to go cojo!!

825554713[/snapback]

He will not do it because of his character. If Whitt were your typical high school wrestler, he would bump up and knock one of his own teammates out of the lineup to go beat Manson. As is, he will probably not be doing this because of the senior who occupies the slot at 125. Is the Whitt tough enough? You do not know what you are talking about fool. I guarantee you that he is tougher than you, and I will take that to the bank.

The win at the win at McCallie was definently pulled out of Mayo's @ss.  The fact is that Mayo was getting majored by Vaughn, but Mayo definently has a great cradle that he utilized in that match, but that was the only thing that he did well in that match; although that one thing was all that it took.  The match at the duals was close and Mayo did when through the whole match.  We will see what happens in the big show.  As to Baylor's "banter," JT is the master, but it is not hard to be creative when Baylor is that far ahead.  Congratulations to Manson; he showed everyone how hard he has been working, and it obviously paid off.  Good luck to all in two weeks.

825554863[/snapback]

Guys think I lack class? Red-Child you gotta be kidding me!!! He never even put a hand near his behind! If your boys is soooo great how come he has been beat twice? The 04 in your name is that your SAT score or IQ?

As for Baylors banter please refer to last years poll where they were voted the worst most obnoxious fans in the state, on Coacht. Wait is that another state title for the entitled? The real mature gentleman that spent the night hollering at our cheerleaders who were sitting in front of the Baylor crowd. His mom must be proud.

As for the WHITT and Manson. First he did not have to even take the match . He stepped up gave up weight and did a darn fine job. When they loccked up in overtime it could have easily gone the other way.

So where are the post police that always feel the need to rip me when I post? Pulled it out of his **** is posted but no reply from all the folks who feel the need to correct me?

Guys think I lack class?  Red-Child you gotta be kidding me!!! He never even put a hand near his behind! If your boys is soooo great how come he has been beat twice? The 04 in your name is that your SAT score or IQ?

As for Baylors banter please refer to last years poll where they were voted the worst most obnoxious fans in the state, on Coacht. Wait is that another state title for the entitled? The real mature gentleman that spent the night hollering at our cheerleaders who were sitting in front of the Baylor crowd. His mom must be proud.

As for the WHITT and Manson. First he did not have to even take the match . He stepped up gave up weight and did a darn fine job. When they loccked up in overtime it could have easily gone the other way.

So where are the post police that always feel the need to rip me when I post? Pulled it out of his **** is posted but no reply from all the folks who feel the need to correct me?

825554991[/snapback]

this thing is going down hill - to any baylor supporters- let it go - this guy is not worth the time - manson and dunning deserve better - let it go

He will not do it because of his character.  If Whitt were your typical high school wrestler, he would bump up and knock one of his own teammates out of the lineup to go beat Manson.  As is, he will probably not be doing this because of the senior who occupies the slot at 125.  Is the Whitt tough enough?  You do not know what you are talking about fool.  I guarantee you that he is tougher than you, and I will take that to the bank.

825554957[/snapback]

either bump up or shut up. yes Dunning is a good wrestler but he was beat and would be beat again if he wrestled at 125. Put your best man @ 125 on the mat in two weeks one way or the other but don't make up reasons why he can't or won't wrestle @ 125. The senior national thing has already been taken care of seeing how he has wrestled @ 119 at the state Duals. Manson did a great job.

The senior nationals thing is not over. The rules have changed this year and you can only wreslte the weight you are at for your individual state championships. I think Whit would be bettter off trying to beat the best in the country at his weight instead of trying to have revenge for his loss this weekend. I am sure he is not going to think about that loss. It is over! Manson wrestled well and beat a very good wrestler. Hopefully, he will wreslte that well at senior nationals and make TN proud.

either bump up or shut up. yes Dunning is a good wrestler but he was beat and would be beat again if he wrestled at 125. Put your best man @ 125 on the mat in two weeks one way or the other but don't make up reasons why he can't or won't wrestle @ 125. The senior national thing has already been taken care of seeing how he has wrestled @ 119 at the state Duals. Manson did a great job.

825555069[/snapback]

If Manson is so superior and did such a great job how come it took overtime to win?