Waverly takes care of Hickman

afan1222

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I see Dotson doing in Knoxville is holding his hand on his cheek handing water to the players. He is so weak inside. He is to slow for SEC play. UT didnt get lucky to get Dotson he is the one who is lucky. Just because another recruit went some where else and then they recruited him. Dotson will not be playing a lick in UT and T. Smith will show him how to score. He had 14 as previously stated by TED and also everyone knows that VolDawg is his daddy trying to cover up for his awful performance last night.

Yeah Dotson had an off night, because we are talking about the same gut that put up 37 points against Franklin.  The second ranked team in the state I believe.  Everybody in Hickman County knows what kind of player Matthew really is and he'll just have to show ya'll when he starts dominating at UT.

825546842[/snapback]

I didnt mean to sound like dotson was a bad player. I hope he is great. I attend UT so i hope he is a stud up here. We dont need another boomer

All I see Dotson doing in Knoxville is holding his hand on his cheek handing water to the players.  He is so weak inside.  He is to slow for SEC play.  UT didnt get lucky to get Dotson he is the one who is lucky.  Just because another recruit went some where else and then they recruited him.  Dotson will not be playing a lick in UT and T. Smith will show him how to score.  He had 14 as previously stated by TED and also everyone knows that VolDawg is his daddy trying to cover up for his awful performance last night.

825546984[/snapback]

What I said is not my opinion, I said check out what Gibbons and Bossi said.. You may know them from Unapproved Website?...that is straight from the Pros Scouts who see guys from coast to coast...Gomab even has had him vowing for one of the three spots in AAA Mr. Basketball, but I guess he has no talent and these guys are wrong...hey, you did get one thing right, "his awful performance LAST NIGHT..." He had fourteen one night while averaging over 25 a game and over 15 rebounds.... even Michael Jordan had off nights...

You can say what you want, but his for-the-year stats do the talking.... I am not his Daddy, but glad to know him and to see him do so well... thumb

I didnt mean to sound like dotson was a bad player.  I hope he is great.  I attend UT so i hope he is a stud up here.  We dont need another boomer

825546990[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up afan, didn't mean to sound harsh, just defending Dotson and know what kind of determination and dedication he has to doing well, He will make all UT fans proud...

Because Dotson has an off night playing yall you think he is terrible. I dont think a guy can be terrible when he averages 20+ points and 15 boards a game. Maybe i am wrong, but isnt this the same guy who scored 22 on the same team at the beginning of the season, and 37 on the #1 AAA team in the state. I think Dotson has impressed many people this year with his numbers. He has only been held under 10 points once all season. As to the remark of him being to weak to play inside in the SEC, i guess you have never heard of a weight program. People can add 30 lbs. of muscle when on a good weight program. Plus i dont think Matt Freije was to slow to play SEC, or at least he proved he wasn't, and Dotson is comparable to him. Let time see. Plus he wont have to be the main man in k'ville, they really like his knowledge of the game and his court vision. I think Tyler Smith should be excited to get a passer like Dotson to play with, cause Dotson will find him for easy points. I think they will be a good pair.

Out!!!!!

good to hear waverly stepped up the D.  I hope Dotson gets better and improves before he comes up to UT.  A D-1 signee should dominate AA teams

825546602[/snapback]

Never seen Matthew Dotson play but if he doesn't belong at UT as many of the trash talkers on this site contend, then Buzz Peterson must be a moron to waste a scholarship. I doubt that is the case. I would trust a D1 coach with a Tarheel pedigree over the opinion of all of the wanna be Bball pundits throughout this forum.

I guarantee the UT coaching staff must see something that the basketball mental midgets on this board don't. Probably something like upside, Basketball IQ and the like.

If in the armchair opinions of all those on this site, (except mine of course <_< ) the homey doesn't belong in the SEC, don't denigrate the player, take it up with the Athletic Director at UT.

Never seen Matthew Dotson play but if he doesn't belong at UT as many of the trash talkers on this site contend, then Buzz Peterson must be a moron to waste a scholarship. I doubt that is the case. I would trust a D1 coach with a Tarheel pedigree over the opinion of all of the wanna be Bball pundits  throughout this forum.

I guarantee the UT coaching staff  must see  something that the basketball mental midgets  on this board don't. Probably something like upside, Basketball IQ and the like.

If in the armchair opinions of all those on this site, (except mine of course  :angry: )  the homey doesn't belong in the SEC, don't denigrate the player, take it up with the Athletic Director at UT.

825548044[/snapback]

well put thumb