Anne Marie Lanning

movers

Anne Marie got her 1000th point last night against Cookeville. That is a huge accomplishment and I am very proud of her. 1000 before her sophomore year is up, impressive huh? They will be announcing it at the home game this Friday night.

Congrats to the whole team for beating Cookeville for a big district win!

Edited by movers

Great Job Ree Ree!!!

Just keep up the good work and I'll get to see ya on T.V.

If I had the money, I would put the ad in the paper now!!! You guys just don't understand how special this kid is. I know why sister is proud and in my mind, there ain't nothin wrong with it!!!

Great Kid, Great Family. Hey what can I say that I have not said before??? I'm just glad I got to be around them for a little while.

HOOPS TO YA ALL!!!!

kw

Great Job Ree Ree!!!

Just keep up the good work and I'll get to see ya on T.V.

If I had the money, I would put the ad in the paper now!!!  You guys just don't understand how special this kid is.  I know why sister is proud and in my mind, there ain't nothin wrong with it!!! 

Great Kid, Great Family.  Hey what can I say that I have not said before???  I'm just glad I got to be around them for a little while.

HOOPS TO YA ALL!!!!

kw

825548638[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better myself! Keep up the good work Anne Marie. We're all proud of you.

Great player great family

I grew up with her dad (who was also a great athlete) and used to beat him in one on one basketball regularly :D

Should be 7AAA MVP

I saw her play in the Smyrna Tx and while she got her points It didn't seem to me Riverdale did anything special at that time to get her more touches and shots.

If they did her scoring avg would go even higher.

She is a very hard nosed player and hates to lose and I know where she got that!

1ST time I have ever agreed with hs sports fan on anything!