Here is Leonards Losers picks for the EAST in 2A

Region: 3

1. Boyd-Buchanan

2. Marion County

3. Sequatchie County

4. Tyner

5. Bledsoe County

825558707[/snapback]

...I read your comment... "That is a questionable pick, but you can never tell about them. They always have some good athetes, but just can't tell what they will have on the field".

...Don't know where you have been the last decade...The "RAMS" have been anything but "questionable" for the last 8 of 9 years...the only time we didn't win the Region Championship was in 2000(and we were 2nd place that year)...The following is a fact and not speculation or prediction: Every team you have ranked above the "RAMTRAIN" has a bagel (in other words "goose-egg") in the win column when we played them previously...doesn't matter how far back you go...I don't like to deal in the past...just thought you might need that info before you make your "intelligent" pronostications!!!

CLASS 3A

REGION 1-3A

1.Knoxville Carter  After getting beat up in the toughest region in the state

2.Seymour              KC will enjoy success.

3.Pigeon Forge

4.Gibbs

5.Rutledge

6.Claiborne County

7.Union County

REGION 2-3A

1.Knoxville Fulton

2.Austin-East

3.Anderson Count 3-5 could come in any order. We have to see how KC and

4.Knoxville Catholic    LA adjust to the league.

5.Livingston Academy

6.Kingston

7.Scott County

REGION 3-3A

1.East Ridge      This could be a toss up between any of the top 7 teams.

2.Grundy County

3.Notre Dame

4.McMinn Central

5.Meigs County

6.Polk County

7.Sequoyah

8.Howard

9. Tellico Plains

825558847[/snapback]

Hey Loser i think you are a little confused putting scott at the bottom and livingston 2nd to last? i think u should watch the game a little more

GLEE--My niece is a sophomore at Elizabethton, and I have hear of how strong that class is.  I also understand the leadership that will be gone next year for TN High.  They still had a great bunch returning.  With the start the Elizabathton had last year, I still have to go with the Vikings.  Wish the Cyclones much luck.  After hearing the talk from all the Viking faithful last year about how they were gonna beat Maryville, its hard to put them in first.  They are well coached and should be strong this year.  This was a strong year for that league.

825560199[/snapback]

Late getting back on this one. This is always fun. Can't wait..... but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

1 Elizabethton

2 TN. High

3 Johnson County

4 Sullivan Central

5 Sullivan South

6 Sullivan East

7 Unicoi County

• 2 weeks later...

Well I didn't expect Campbell Co. to get any respect, but that far down in the region?Leonard was even picking us last year. I played last year and this is my opinion...

1. DB(8-2)-I don't see anyone knockin them off this spot for a while. Although they lost a lot of seniors...I also played against their 2nd and 3rd team.....they'll be OK.

2. CC-(7-3, 6-4?)Campbell is going to have a strong running game with their entire offensive line getting upsized although they are losing some experience there. They have the QB coming back who had a very solid junior season before being injured. If they can just find someone for him to OCCASIONALLY throw it to. The defense will be bigger and stronger, but not nearly as quick or mature. But i think Coach Wampler will take care of that before the season gets here. Hopefully they put up a better game this year against DB than we did last year.

3. Seveir Co(6-4)-Always a very big, strong and well coached team...didn't lose much from last year. I figure them to compete for the runner-up spot.

4. Jefferson Co.(5-5,6-4)-Has the running back coming back, who's a good player. But if anyone effectively stuffs the box on them....they're beat. Something we couldn't do for some reason last year....

5. Science Hill-(4-6)-Worst coached team in the region, outside of Bearden in my opinion. Had a chance to beat Karns last year, took a timeout and still didnt know the play on the goaline in OT......always has some of the best athletes, but never makes the most of them.

6. Karns/Bearden-I don't know if Bearden has fired their coach or what yet but either way them and Karns will fight for the bottom spot. Karns lost everything...Bearden had nothing to lose...

Edited by ccDL92

• 3 months later...
Region: 2

Alcoa

CAK

Loudon

Oliver Springs

Rockwood

Sweetwater

Wartburg Central

Put the pipe down and back away slowly CAK will find out what real football is, Oliver Springs will be in a dogfight with Wartburg to stay out of the cellar, neither Rockwood nor Sweetwater will miss the playoffs. You can take that to the bank!

825654096[/snapback]

So Alcoa now has a Senior back Lindsey who was the 2A Offensive MVP w/ 1,377 Yards last season and

Shiverdecker a Jr the Knox region PrepXtra rushing Champ with 1,726.

WOW! What a backfield! They have went from being a power to a POWERHOUSE With the addition of Shiverdecker!

Maryville guys;  Did Hunt progress in the spring as many of you thought he might?  Burnett is a good talent, but he's still a ways away, from what I saw from him in freshman football in the fall.  It's going to be tough for Maryville to replace Thompson, but there is some good talent in line for the QB spot.

825563002[/snapback]

I play at Alcoa...and I just thought I'd say that at TAM camp (Alcoa-Maryville Technique Camp) Hunt looks able for the job. He impressed me a lot. I don't exactly know what I was expecting, but he is got an okay arm, he throws nice, tight spirals, and he is very accurate.