South Pittsburg

Statman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen them play and they are very impressive they have a duo of jeremy allison and antonio robinson, 2 of the best players in the district. they will be the dark horse of the district and region because people think they're overrated but they're 8-1 or something in the district... that's not overrated they're just flat out good

With a record of 18-2, South Pittsburg is ranked 13th and has their strength of schedule ranked 104 of 104 teams. Here's why the schedule is rated the easiest in single A. Check out these records.

St. Andrew's - Sewanee - 4-13.

Sequatchie Co. - 13-12.

Berean Academy - non-TSSAA.

Chattanooga Christian - 11-6.

Sale Creek - 5-16.

Chattanooga Center for Creative Arts - 3-9.

Grace Christian - 2-15.

Lookout Valley - 14-9.

Whitwell - 11-13.

Hardy Memorial - 11-17.

21st Century - 3-16.

F.C. Boyd, Sr. Christian - 2-14.

Marion Co. - 6-17.

Many of these teams play Tennessee schools not in TSSAA. Combined opponents' record 85-157, not very impressive. Beat CCS and then start talking smack if you want to. Ya'll still haven't proven anything yet.

With opponets having a losing record, and several that are not even members of TSSAA, how can people think they are going to even make it out of their region.

825552295[/snapback]

Statman - the most overrattttttttttted Spelling Bee champion in the state. It's "overrated" and "opponents" dip. Quit showing off that private school education. I guess South Pittsburg would be a shoe-in during a District 6-A Spelling Tournament.

Statman - the most overrattttttttttted Spelling Bee champion in the state. It's "overrated" and "opponents" dip. Quit showing off that private school education. I guess South Pittsburg would be a shoe-in during a District 6-A Spelling Tournament.

825553869[/snapback]

What about this...

St. Andrew's - Sewanee - 4-13.

Sequatchie Co. - 13-12.

Berean Academy - non-TSSAA.

Chattanooga Christian - 11-6.

Sale Creek - 5-16.

Chattanooga Center for Creative Arts - 3-9.

Grace Christian - 2-15.

Lookout Valley - 14-9.

Whitwell - 11-13.

Hardy Memorial - 11-17.

21st Century - 3-16.

F.C. Boyd, Sr. Christian - 2-14.

Marion Co. - 6-17.

Records don't lie.

825553869[/snapback]

I agree, South Pitt is known for their academics. and i always thought that really smart schools, such as Pitt, couldnt keep up athletically with other schools, but this year I am proven wrong by the phenominal basketball team. they are blowing teams like Grace Christian and 21st century out of the water! watch out, these guys are crazy on the court.....and in the classroom.

I agree, South Pitt is known for their academics. and i always thought that really smart schools, such as Pitt, couldnt keep up athletically with other schools, but this year I am proven wrong by the phenominal basketball team. they are blowing teams like Grace Christian and 21st century out of the water! watch out, these guys are crazy on the court.....and in the classroom.

825553999[/snapback]

What are you talking about South Pitt is known for their academics? Please tell me you are being sarcastic. They are ranked low in the states academic rankings. South Pitt is a solid team but they get more credit than they deserve. They can not and will not make it out of the region, their district is weak. Their players (mainly antonio) are products of padded stats.

What are you talking about South Pitt is known for their academics? Please tell me you are being sarcastic. They are ranked low in the states academic rankings. South Pitt is a solid team but they get more credit than they deserve. They can not and will not make it out of the region, their district is weak. Their players (mainly antonio) are products of padded stats.

825554183[/snapback]

He was being sarcastic