WAVERLY GOES DOWN TO LEWIS COUNTY

dudumonaghan

The tigers from waverly came in to lewis county with a victory in mind, and the left with a LOSS, they didnt show me nuthin, Lewis County is hott with their 7th straight victory and the crowd was PUMPIN, waverly didnt know what to do cuz they got BEAT, and to the boys that were runnin skeerd after the game you some PUNKS... this is the lewis county team that was anticipated early on, and i'm excited to see what they can do in the VERY near future... the really showed me something and it was GRRRRR-EAT

Edited by golfinman23

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea as a matter a fact lewis county played really well as did waverly (no help from their fans that just made an embarrasment out of themselves and their team) our boys are really comming along Creasy,Melton,and Rat are leading the charge and I hope this winning streak doesnt stop any time soon.........oh yea and the boys from Waverly that were refered to as "punks" thats is the nicest thing I could also think to say about them <_<

Lewis County played great defense tonight and has really improved over the season. Also, the game was basically 5 on 8 becuz those referees were absolutely horrible. They called a total of 6-7 fouls on LC and Hollis was getting hacked all night. A hard fought game and good luck to LC for the rest of the season also props to a decent student section. Also I was walking to the parking lot and I asked one of LC's coaches were those refs were from and he plainly said they were horrible. The refs looked as if they were ready for a retirement home. Dont let this loss get you down TIGERS. We will beat them in region if need be.

I have to agree with josh15.. Tigers dont get down on yourselves! Everyone played a hard game, LC did win. I have to say, some of the WORST refs i have ever seen. People that posted earlier

and to the boys that were runnin skeerd after the game you some PUNKS...
If anyone was talking trash during the game i was probley one of them and i can promise you no one was running scared. So, theres my two cents.

Guest catfish-hunter

I don't know if I'd really call this an upset folks. Lewis County has won something like 7-8 consecutive games now and the Panthers are rolling quietly into postseason play. Their record may not be too impressive upon first glancing it over, but I'll tell you right now that when the regional tourney time arrives don't be the 10AA team that draws LC in the opening round. I realize that the tourney is at Page, but I'd much rather play the Patriots than the Panthers. Something tells me that they are the kind of team that can do something like Sycamore did last year in the postseason, which is get on a roll for about 2 WEEKS and make life difficult on whoever you are playing.