Maryville @ Heritage

carolina232

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen Heritage play once this year (Farragut at Heritage last month). I know their coach was out sick that game, but it was some of the most god-awful basketball I've ever seen. . . turnover-city, no motion on offense, some of the worst fundamental jump shots i've ever seen. How in the heck did these guys beat Maryville the first time around??

Heritage didnt have both of their coaches against Farragut and didnt play like they were capable of playing if Heritage plays like they can they could upset maryville once again i know Coach Rines will have them ready like he did the first time the student section will be loud and should help Heritage out quite a bit.

Heritage 60

Maryville 57

I have seen both teams play several times this year. With that said I believe that Maryville wins Friday night with ease. Heritage beating Maryville early this season was a fluke and will not happen agian. William Blount proved there loss to Heritage early was a fluke and so will Maryville.

825559812[/snapback]

Yes the last time was a fluke. Maryville keeps on rolling on.

Why does everyone think when Heritage wins its a fluke?  They beat Maryville they beat WB not only did they beat Maryville they beat them on there homecourt Heritage is ready for this game should be a good one.

825560324[/snapback]

It's a fluke because Beating William Blount is a .500 team at best, and the last time I looked had a losing record in the district.