7AA MVP Poll

7Awatcher

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I think the 3 Jackson Co. transfers should share the MVP because without them Jackson  Co. would be in 6th. place in the district. Tell me your opinion, DevilFanatic. :D

825563979[/snapback]

Well you could be right, but we'll never actually know, kinda like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop, 1? 2? 3?....! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be realistic, If you had the number one pick in a mock draft and the three choices were Brown, Chumney and Mead (Alphabetical Order), Who would you pick to better your team? I've watched Brown since the 6th grade, the best talent to come from the Upper Cumberland since Amy Brown from LA.

825565810[/snapback]

You must have missed watching Beechboard and Hensley play! :D

I would think that if a coach was picking from the girl's in 7AA to start a team, Brown would be the first choice.  But since she missed most of the season due to an injury, I don't feel she has played in enough games to warrant the MVP award.  I went with Chumney from Smith County.  I remember how far down the were three years ago and where they are at now.  They haven't been a successful as I thought they would be, but they are light years ahead of where they were.  A big reason for this is the Chumney girl. :ph34r:

825560485[/snapback]

I dont think they should let the fact the was injured play into whether or not she gets the award. She has earned it. She would have just made it that much clearer if she had not of gotten hurt.

If I were starting a team, I would select either Brown or Chumney over Mead. Between those two, I think that if Brown had played all season, without injury, she would have higher statistics than Chumney. As the season went, Chumney has better stastics on both ends of the court and deserves the MVP.